Impaled, Trapped and Crush Death Medal Guide

theherp80

So I had trouble with these at the end of the game and I've seen some people either on here or other places also say that they've had issues getting these. So Here are some tips on how I was able to get the Death Medals, both for progressive medals and mega death medals for Impaled, Trapped and Crush.

Notes: Progressive medals go through three stages: Bronze, Silver and Gold. You have to get all medals to gold to get the trophy. Death Medal is when your last swarmite dies by that particular method. Mega Death Medal is when at least 10 or more of your swarmites die by a particular method all at once. For example if your last 10 guys jumped into an electric fence and die, you'll get the Electrocuted Mega Death Medal.

Impaled:

The easiest one is Impaled but i didn't actually know what Impaled was until I found this thanks to a user on here EdEN, here is what he wrote:

"Implaed can be boosted on level 11 when the last boss pops in at the background and shoots arrows at you. Since it's RIGHT AFTER a checkpoint you can get 1-2 swarmites under cover, get the other 48-49 killed, hit the respawn sackss, repeat twice, and get 100+ per try in about 20 seconds each time."

Now to get the Death Medal and Mega Death Medal just group all your swarmites together using R2 and wait for the arrows to drop. You might not get the Death Medal and Mega Death medal at the same time even though all your swarmites died so just repeat it again to get the medals.

Trapped:

Trapped medals can be obtained in Level 9. About half way through the level you will come up on a check point after being chased by a bug. Here you will see a pathway full of traps with pop-up spinning blades on the side. Get all your guys to walk through the traps slowly making sure they all die in the middle. Use R2 because if your swarmites die by the spinning blades it won't count.

To get the Mega Death medal send most of your swarmites off the edge by jumping over the railing. Make sure you have at least 10 swarmites left over. Then go to the same trap area and group them together. Once you walk them through the trap they will all die instantly and you'll get your Death Medal.

Crushed:

Crushed isn't as easy but you don't have to get that many deaths to get the full progressive medal. I got this in Level 4 towards the end. You'll end up going through a section where boulders are coming at you and once you start to run down hill you will see a big "40" platform on the ground and a check point right next to it. This is where you will farm the crush deaths.

Once you hit the check point just make your way back up the hill and die from all the rolling boulders coming down the hill, there will be a set of boulders that will roll in the same path all the time.

To get the Mega Death Medal go all the way up to the top of the hill and there is one boulder that will land in the same spot over and over. Just group your guys together using R2 and put them in the spot where the boulder will land. It might take a couple of tries to get the exact spot but once you get it all 50 can die from the boulder.

To get the progressive medals for each one just keep killing yourself using these methods until you get gold. you can check your status by hitting pause and selecting death medals.

I can record a video to show these if there are people who want me to but tbh once you find the areas you'll know what to do.

Hope this helps!