Challenge Help

RobbyTheReaper

Judo - Tomo Hashimoto

Give Me a Hand - Perform 100 successful attacks in the down position.

I've done all clinch positions all ground positions both offensive and defensive and I got no successful hits and I won matches doing it.

I'm wondering if its something I'm doing wrong or its not counting or its glitching on me as my level 15 trophy glitched on me and took 10 more matches for it to pop and had to use another fighter as well

Can someone confirm these for me?

Also anyone boosting on us and Canadian region

Edited by RobbyTheReaper

You need to be on your back on the ground with the other fighter standing, normally from him knocking you down - you can up-kick from there, seems you can only get 1 strike at a time though whcih is a pain.

Thanks :-) would you wanna help me boost the online and this challenge? I was wondering why it wasn't working and never thought of when I was knocked down

Yeah I'll help. Add me on PSN. I am from Scotland so GMT time zone & am on most nights 8 - 12.

Do you know how to do the block counter challenges - i'm sure i'm doing it right but checking after the fight it always shows 0% so doesn't even look like I am getting 1 right :-(.

I throw a punch then if it gets blocked hit O to block the counter but doesn't seem to be counting.

Yeah I'll help. Add me on PSN. I am from Scotland so GMT time zone & am on most nights 8 - 12.

Do you know how to do the block counter challenges - i'm sure i'm doing it right but checking after the fight it always shows 0% so doesn't even look like I am getting 1 right :-(.

I throw a punch then if it gets blocked hit O to block the counter but doesn't seem to be counting.

Its region locked so I don't think we can play online which sucks

Also I had troubles getting the block counters to but I played 1 game and only did counters of attacks and takedowns and it unlocked

When they block you counter their counter after you block their counter

So if you attack and they block and counter block it and counter back that's how mine popped was with attacks and grapples

Its faster I found with grapples as I got 2 in 1 grapple attempt