Warning: Trophies stopped unlocking!

pfei

I have the US PSN release. I got to 61% but now no more trophies will unlock. I have satisfied the requirements multiple times for "I like simulation", "Speed Temple", and "Audi famam illius". "I love my car" won't unlock either.

Anyone else with a similar problem?

I'm at 62% and no major problems so far. I have had a few trophies pop very late. One popped when I was in the middle of my next race for some reason. I had a brief scare when I checked my trophy list in game and the entry for this game and all the trophies were gone. I left the XMB then checked again and all was well luckily.

Update:

I booted up the game and changed some things in the options menu so that the game would access the save file. When I went back to the main menu "I like simulation" popped up. I sat waiting for the string of trophies but nothing happened. So I changed some options again. Nothing. I exited the game and rebooted from XMB, changed some options again and then "Komodo Dragon" popped up. The funny thing is that I have never raced on that track on Hard or Legend. Thinking all the trophies would appear one by one, I exited again and rebooted. Nothing. Tonight I will redo "Temple of Speed" and see what happens.

Good News!

Started the game this afternoon and "Speed Temple" and "I like simulation" popped. Still no Audi trophy or "I love my car" either. So I completed a few races with some teams to see if "The driver more than the car" would pop. It didn't. I exited and rebooted and it popped. So I tried "Burnt Rubber". Didn't pop. I restarted the game like ten times and nothing.

But just now I started the game and they all popped at once. So I am up to date and relieved.

Seems like the trophies aren't glitched, they can just take a LONG time to unlock, and not necesarily in the order you get them.

I downloaded the game from the PSN store.

Ok here’s what happened to me. I played the game for a little unlocked a few trophies with no problem (I was offline) and quit the game. Jumped online updated my account and goofed around for a minute.

While still online I went back and started to play the game I went after a few more trophies met all requirements nothing, retried most of them again nothing. I was like what the HELL, so I quit the game and searched around online to see if there were any issues with game and read about a few people have problems.

So I thought I would give it one more try, disconnected from online, and after the game loaded up all the trophies I went for immediately began to pop.

The roar of the Jaguars, It’s raining cats and Jaguars, The rainy side of the street, Gear Power, and Mister Tester.

I was like sweet, alright so I thought what the HELL, I will go for a few more and every trophy I went for after that popped immediately.

So the only thing I could come up with was when I was online that’s when I had the problem of trophies while playing offline I have not had a problem since.

Weird huh??

Got Platinum today. Legend Championship was my last challenge so there were 3 trophies linked to winning the championship plus the Platinum. When I finished the last race I had my heart in my throat wondering "what the hell am I gonna do if they don't pop?". Luckily, and contrary to what happened to me during the middle part of the progress through the game, all four popped at the save screen like they should. Whew!

its been 2 days and still no trophys ... im getting quite upset with this game

Wow, that has to suck. I know this is going to sound like a pain, but maybe try to "re-earn" the trophies? That's the only thing I can suggest.

Copy your save onto a USB and then start a fresh file to do the 9/10 tracks. I found Kayla (sp?) the toughest track to beat, some of the others were ridiculously easy.

got 9 out 10 time trials done on the training no trophy ... beat the different tracks during the same championship no trophy ... lets see what else doesnt pop

the tracks in same championship a had tht not pop on disc version , fr some reason nt doing thm in 1 go i.e. saving and quitting thn doing thm later thy didnt pop , bt when a won them in 1 sitting trophy poped

Wow, that has to suck. I know this is going to sound like a pain, but maybe try to "re-earn" the trophies? That's the only thing I can suggest.

Copy your save onto a USB and then start a fresh file to do the 9/10 tracks. I found Kayla (sp?) the toughest track to beat, some of the others were ridiculously easy.

i cant even do that because its from the psn store and they don't allow you to copy the saved data so yayyyy

Re-earning trophies didn't work for me. Only hours of waiting and rebooting.

i wrote Sony support to see if they could send me a different version from the PSN store because i deleted my saved ghost times and the game and reinstalled it and my times are still posted?!?!?! ... the old times aren't even there anymore its the times i set from this year so now id have to go back n beat the times i beat already so i don't even know what to do anymore .... so hopefully this doesn't happen to anyone else

you just have to be patient with these trophies they'll pop sooner or later (10-15 minutes later) but you will get em.

you have to make the game save by messing with the realism options then load save reload do this a couple times and it'll pop

if it doesn't go into random license challenges they sometimes pop in the middle of the challenge or when you exit

if you win a championship and no trophy pops "end championship" after you're back at the main menu go to championship and load the championship you won then "end championship" again and trophy should pop while the credits are rolling or when its saving/loading on your way back to the main menu.

just be patient and don't panic

patient is the last the thing i wanna be with trophies that normally unlock almost instantaneously ... its been 3 days since this has happened and i been reloading and loading the game ever since ... i just got a bugged copy from a store that A. requires you to be online to purchase and B. should work without problems, why release an 80 % game to the public when it could be 100% finished in another month ?!?! hope they patch it soon

you just have to be patient with these trophies they'll pop sooner or later (10-15 minutes later) but you will get em.

you have to make the game save by messing with the realism options then load save reload do this a couple times and it'll pop

if it doesn't go into random license challenges they sometimes pop in the middle of the challenge or when you exit

if you win a championship and no trophy pops "end championship" after you're back at the main menu go to championship and load the championship you won then "end championship" again and trophy should pop while the credits are rolling or when its saving/loading on your way back to the main menu.

just be patient and don't panic

The only thing that worked for me was waiting. Hours of waiting. I got really sick of rebooting and fiddling with the options. So I just left it alone and then they popped the next day when I started the game up.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Im pissed lol, everything popped fine. Only the last 3 wont. Mr Tester, and the 2 for completing everything in the game. 1 silver and 2 golds. Tried rebooting PS3 and then the game, online, offline. Changed something in the options settings so the game loads the savefile but nothing. I am not looking forward to delete my savegame and do everything from scratch again. It is a fun game but no way i am going to play it entirely again. I also completed the european edition and never had any problems with that game but this game is a piece of shite....damn *$%!&:mad: