Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 11-01-2010, 11:21 PM   #11
SinRG

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5   1,000 Posts   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by T0rch3d37 View Post
got 9 out 10 time trials done on the training no trophy ... beat the different tracks during the same championship no trophy ... lets see what else doesnt pop
That happened to me as well. I had to quit to my XMB then reload the game and the trophy popped up.
Old 11-02-2010, 12:44 AM   #12
T0rch3d37

Angry

tried that already ... and i deleted the game and reinstalled it and still no luck

Thriving on CHAOS
T0rch3d37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 05:15 AM   #13
pfei

Got Platinum today. Legend Championship was my last challenge so there were 3 trophies linked to winning the championship plus the Platinum. When I finished the last race I had my heart in my throat wondering "what the hell am I gonna do if they don't pop?". Luckily, and contrary to what happened to me during the middle part of the progress through the game, all four popped at the save screen like they should. Whew!
pfei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 12:03 PM   #14
T0rch3d37

Angry

its been 2 days and still no trophys ... im getting quite upset with this game

Thriving on CHAOS
Old 11-02-2010, 03:52 PM   #15
SinRG

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5   1,000 Posts   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Quote:
its been 2 days and still no trophys ... im getting quite upset with this game
Wow, that has to suck. I know this is going to sound like a pain, but maybe try to "re-earn" the trophies? That's the only thing I can suggest.

Copy your save onto a USB and then start a fresh file to do the 9/10 tracks. I found Kayla (sp?) the toughest track to beat, some of the others were ridiculously easy.
Old 11-02-2010, 05:22 PM   #16
tretin

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Quote:
got 9 out 10 time trials done on the training no trophy ... beat the different tracks during the same championship no trophy ... lets see what else doesnt pop
the tracks in same championship a had tht not pop on disc version , fr some reason nt doing thm in 1 go i.e. saving and quitting thn doing thm later thy didnt pop , bt when a won them in 1 sitting trophy poped
Old 11-02-2010, 10:15 PM   #17
T0rch3d37

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinRG View Post
Wow, that has to suck. I know this is going to sound like a pain, but maybe try to "re-earn" the trophies? That's the only thing I can suggest.

Copy your save onto a USB and then start a fresh file to do the 9/10 tracks. I found Kayla (sp?) the toughest track to beat, some of the others were ridiculously easy.
i cant even do that because its from the psn store and they don't allow you to copy the saved data so yayyyy

Thriving on CHAOS
Old 11-02-2010, 11:18 PM   #18
pfei

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinRG View Post
Re-earning trophies didn't work for me. Only hours of waiting and rebooting.
pfei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 12:00 AM   #19
T0rch3d37

Post everyone needs to read this

i wrote Sony support to see if they could send me a different version from the PSN store because i deleted my saved ghost times and the game and reinstalled it and my times are still posted?!?!?! ... the old times aren't even there anymore its the times i set from this year so now id have to go back n beat the times i beat already so i don't even know what to do anymore .... so hopefully this doesn't happen to anyone else

Thriving on CHAOS
Old 11-03-2010, 04:25 AM   #20
RED_REBEL44
Graphics Team

Awards Showcase THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Staff - Graphics Team   Community Gaming Event Platinum   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   THL Season 2 - Top 20 Individuals   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar
Total Awards: 21 (more» ...)

you just have to be patient with these trophies they'll pop sooner or later (10-15 minutes later) but you will get em.
you have to make the game save by messing with the realism options then load save reload do this a couple times and it'll pop
if it doesn't go into random license challenges they sometimes pop in the middle of the challenge or when you exit
if you win a championship and no trophy pops "end championship" after you're back at the main menu go to championship and load the championship you won then "end championship" again and trophy should pop while the credits are rolling or when its saving/loading on your way back to the main menu.
just be patient and don't panic
RED_REBEL44 is offline   Reply With Quote