Corner cutting videos to get you through Legend Difficulty

lukey52

If you are like me you may have been struggling to get through some of the tracks on legend difficulty. Obviously my first thought was to check youtube for some movies and see how other people did it. To my surprise no such movies existed. I decided to race through the tracks and see where best to cut corners to outdo the AI and then recorded myself running through each track on Legend difficulty.

Apologies for the quality it's simply a webcam recording of my TV :think: but you can see what I'm doing and that's all that matters. I'm fully aware that I didn't qualify/come first in all 10 races. 1. Wet weather sucks 2. By winning the earlier races you'll have enough points to be able to simply skip qualifying, go straight to the race and finish last on the last 2 races since you'll have built enough of a point lead for it to not matter.

If you are going for the 8 pole positions don't try it on Legend, you will easily get it even if you don't cut corners on easy...

Finally I'm fully aware my driving skills are not great ;) I hate excuses but it's surprisingly hard to see what you are doing when there is a chair holding the webcam blocking your view

First 5 races

Last 5

Oh and make sure you have penalties turned off or you won't be able to do any of the cuts

Edited by Viper

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...