issues

phrozin1

Not Sure if anyone else is having this issue, but this game has a serious "stutter" problem for me. Always seems to happen at the most inopportune moments as well. I would be coming up on a turn, game freezes for a split second, comes back into play only to be in the sand or wall on the other side of the curve. This happens to me at least 3 times a lap and is making it impossible to achieve my platinum. Is this happening to anyone else or is it just me? Suggestions?

Not Sure if anyone else is having this issue, but this game has a serious "stutter" problem for me. Always seems to happen at the most inopportune moments as well. I would be coming up on a turn, game freezes for a split second, comes back into play only to be in the sand or wall on the other side of the curve. This happens to me at least 3 times a lap and is making it impossible to achieve my platinum. Is this happening to anyone else or is it just me? Suggestions?

Yup this has happened me too. quite annoying but doesnt happen me alll the time, Have you got the retail version like i have?

God, how this pissed me off while playing this. It almost made me want to stop playing. The only suggestion I can give is to always be prepared for it to happen. I know that sounds dumb, but treat this issue the same as any other obstacle in the game. What I did was always have the next 100 feet of track ready to go in my mind, so if it stuttered, I would at least (hopefully) keep it on the track.

It sucks. Hard. But, keep with it. If you do, you'll plat it before you know it and you won't EVER have to worry about that again! Good luck!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I've had it studder for a split second all the way around the track, but never enough to throw me off track or really change anything. Just a split second pause that might happen a few times on a lap. It's annoying, but doesn't really affect anything.

Game is definitely glitchy as hell though. Don't even get me started on the trophies not popping. Good lord.:eek:

Have had several trophies not pop, and then magically work the 2nd time. I even had this game show up on my trophy list at one point as "corrupt data". Now in my final push for a platinum the "King of the Hourglass" trophy is not working, and there seems to be no fix for this one (I've tried countless things). Should probably just quit this game while I'm ahead, there's just too many issues for me to waste any more time on such a cheap game. The only reason I was making a push for platinum is I was about to delete this game from my HDD anyway and obviously never play it again. Guess it will be stuck at forever 75%.

Edited by 2chalupas