Interior Decorator Trophy

Leigrez

This is a question to everyone... did anyone else receive this trophy before they unlocked all the photos and videos? cause I definitely had 5 more photos and 6 more videos to unlock and for some reason it popped up. Or do you only need all of the trophies (in game) for winning and accomplishing certain tasks?

Not complaining just wondering, cause it definitely got me my platinum an hour quicker.

• 4 weeks later...
This is a question to everyone... did anyone else receive this trophy before they unlocked all the photos and videos? cause I definitely had 5 more photos and 6 more videos to unlock and for some reason it popped up. Or do you only need all of the trophies (in game) for winning and accomplishing certain tasks?

Not complaining just wondering, cause it definitely got me my platinum an hour quicker.

Same thing happened to me. I just finished Legend playthru and wasn't expecting Interior Decorator and Platty to pop. See, my wife likes to see plattys pop. Don't ask me why. She just does (better than her hating me gaming tho =P). So I was gonna save the "Win 5 races with every team" videos til tomorrow, but no. 5 dings.

I'm not complaining either.:dance:

• 9 months later...