This is ridiculous

Those of you who rated this 1 or 2/10, any tips or advice in general? I kind of regret starting this game, I just want to be done with it. By far the most infuriating game I've tried to platinum so far. Might be the only one I give up on too...

EDIT: Well, just for fun, I'm going to update this post as I rack up more time trying to beat the final challenge.

Accumulated time spent on last challenge: 8.75 hours. I'm done!!!! W00t!

Edited by konjink

• 8 months later...

LMAO!!! It should not be rated a 1 or 2 difficulty.... the lisences challenges were brutal, especially the one in the rain, with a rear wheel drive car, manual transmission and no help.... that was brutal... and the last one, I kept messing up on the 3rd lap after getting a pretty good lead... thank god i'm done with this game!!!! glad I wasn't the only one who had trouble with this

• 5 weeks later...

I platted the first version of this game twice, the second time i found it very, very easy. This version if harder in terms of licenses because in every single one it's pretty much like this;

'Cars fucked, it's raining, you're last, you gotta win, by 9 seconds, you can't cut the track'.

So far, the licenses have been fine, but the last 2 are hard.

The first games licenses were fun and enjoyable. These ones are just annoying.

Amen to that. That 2/10 in the guide is horseshit. I platted both versions of the first game as well and I can't do the licenses in this one. I mean I still can't beat the rain mission. Your car is basically crap and then you can over-rev the engine or you will slip.

This game is definetly way higher than that.

• 5 months later...