Platinum Difficulty Rating

Rate the trophy difficulty...  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

NOTE: Due to the server closure, the platinum for this game is no longer attainable

diff_plat_35.png 

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 3.71

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper

Give this 3/10 If you have got platinum in the 1st game this wont give you any trouble at all as its pretty much the same, some of the challenges are a little tricky but after a bit of practice you'll be fine and the online trophies are boostable as well so it's all fairly easy, decent game though

Give this 3/10 If you have got platinum in the 1st game this wont give you any trouble at all as its pretty much the same, some of the challenges are a little tricky but after a bit of practice you'll be fine and the online trophies are boostable as well so it's all fairly easy, decent game though

shall agree most things but a gave 2 due to only having 3 rounds fr championship . yh a know 2 races bt still 4 short of first game. challenges were bit tricky but gt thm all within 2-5 attempts

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I thought this game was actually easier than the first, and the options to edit the length of a championship make the platinum easier to obtain. You could argue that this is just a trophy game, as there is essentially no 'story' and absolutely no 'meat' to the championship mode at all. Only the licenses offer a small challenge (depending on how easy you find the handling to be), but with a bit of practice they're doable.

A 3 from me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not yet platted so not going to rate yet, but based on what I've done so far, at least 5/10. I must have played for at least 4 hours now and I'm still only on the bloody last challenge of the second set.

EDIT: Screw it, if Batman Arkham Asylum is 7/10 and I could actually do it, I'm giving this a friken 8.

Edited by konjink

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Rated this a 4.

There are platinum-ratings that are mainly influenced by the overall difficulty and there are games where the rating is basically the same as the hardest trophy in the game to get. Superstars V8: NC is exactly that.

A part the 'We don't need no education' the trophies are very easy to achieve. If you're willing to learn the tracks, the handling, the manual transmission and the cars, you will pass all the exams with an S-rating. It will take you some time, some patience, a bit of rage here and there but you will eventually achieve it. Thing is, learning the tracks and handling the hard way in the licences, the races and championships become way too easy.

For the online trophies, I got them all in one day, took me a couple of hours to wait for two other lost souls but got them quickly once the races started.

Best thing about this game: Take a wet 20 lap race on legendary mode with all aids disabled and with MT. Here is where I truely enjoyed the game.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm pretty much done now on this game. Just gotta wait til PSN comes back in order for me to get the plat, so i'll rate.

The only section that provides any challenge are the licenses, and only the last two provide you somewhat of a challenge.

The rest can be done without concentrating in a day, easily. So i'll give this a 4/10. If you didn't have to S rank the licenses it'd be a 1.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'll give it a 2. If your skills with racing games are at least decent, you will breeze through this one. Some licences require 2-3 retrys if you get sloppy or need to adapt to the license conditions, and I've done the infamous last license in just 3 tries, with opponents far behind.

No grinding, non-time consuming. I'll give it a 2,5/10, only because those retrys + online boosting beeing mandatory, as there's literally nobody playing this game online.

Edited by Kunegunda_GoRyl