Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars

Does anyone have 100%?

I have all trophies except for "All Star" which requires you to get all the starts in single-player. I have compared trophies with most of the players that were good at the game when I played online and I have yet to see anyone with that trophy.

Personally, I have given up on it, as it was difficult enough to get 100 stars. Has anyone here gotten this trophy or even heard of anyone with it? All Star trophy in SARPBC does in my opinion rank among the most difficult trophies to get.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i can tell you this trophy is very possible to get...I cant stress enough how much you need to get 5 stars without switching mini-games to mini-games...focus on 1, and get 5 stars...The one mini-game, sandstorm, took 2 hours for me to get 5 stars on it, but it is very possible...

I was helping my friend get this trophy, and with my help, he got the all-star trophy in 2 days!!! if you guys need help on any of them, im pretty good with strategy...give me the mini game, and i will tell you exactly what to do

• 2 weeks later...
I just FINALY got my 100%!!!! :D this one deserves a (P)

Congrats. "Only" have the last three minigames left and a few tournaments. Doing them one at the time. Doing the one where you have to score 5 goals without crossing the half court. Gotten 4 goals to 0 a few times. I even had 2 minutes on me to score the last goal, but noooo. When I make it, it will be the sweetest trophy pop since Late Boomer on SSHD!

• 1 month later...
Just got 100%! Never thought I'd be able to do it, but some persistance paid out in the end.

Nice job Pesico. Thumbs up to you sir. I just got this game for $5 (had to wait a REALLLY long time for this huge discount) and just started playing it today and got through about half the tournament battles. Man those bastards are really good. Guess I have a LONG ways to go to get this 100%.:) lol

Edited by Dreadnought190

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...