Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars

Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

boosting1.png 

Trophy Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

How To Boost Supersonic Battlecars "Effectively"

TigerLust said:
The facts:
  • Many people are having problems seeing each other or getting in a match together.
  • From the main menu, click "Play Online", "View Standings", hit :square: once to see friends only. You will likely notice the list of friends here is far shorter than your actual boosting partners list for this game. This of course is true for friends who have never entered into the online section of this game, but there are friends of mine with online trophies for this game that are not in the friends list...
  • I noticed that the friends who ARE listed, are all in NA, and not even one friend from the UK is listed, even the ones who have MP trophies from this game.

Speculation:

The online play has two or several servers. Not sure if the servers are devided by the region you have your PSN profile set to, the regional store you bought the game from (if you have multiple accounts, and used one from another region to buy), or something else. But one thing is certian, you can only boost with local/region players.

Now, if you have a new boosting partner, you should first and foremost: From the main menu, click "Play Online", "View Standings", hit :square: once to see friends only. If you dont see each other, you can't boost with each other. Don't shoot the messenger!

If you see each other, than and only then can we discuss how to boost:

• Both should pick the same 1v1 map.
  • As the guide says, stay away from Utopia, Cosmic and Galleon while going for 500 goals.
  • Both click start matchmaking at the same time. Best way to co-ordinate this is to have a Text Chat going.
  • Any map is fine for winning remaining matches once you have finished the other MP trophies.
  • If you both end up in the game together, the best way to get goals out of the way is have one person score like mad, while the other gets out of the way for each goal. Trade matches back and forth, this will also get you both MVP quickly.
  • Obviously you want to also get a goal in reverse if you haven't got it yet.
  • There does not seem to be a way to re-match, so you should both leave after the game saves, and try to match up again.
  • I do not know yet if forfeit gives the other player a win.
  • If you get thrown into a game with a non-booster, then quit straight away. There are some people that have been playing the game since it was released, and only play this game, and when they make top rank on the scoreboard, they want to stay there. This is thier life, and it's ending one minute at a time...just leave and try to match again.
  • It seems like after several matches, you won't be able to match again. Maybe try again tommorow, not sure yet, will update when I have more info. (Or maybe it was because my friend had rain causing PSN issues. We'll see soon.)

Edited by Viper

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

anyone wanna play a 1v1 where all wed do is shoot goals on the faceoff? no defense just one player shoots the other gets out of the way and switch every goal so its fair and maximize both players score. this would make getting the 500 goals waaaaaay easier and faster.

my psn name is Shredaholic im on at random points during the day but mostly late night (eastern time) HIT ME UP

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Viper unpinned and locked this topic