Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars

Territory, Unfair and Sandstorm

Does anyone have any videos of how to beat these mini games? They are the last three I have to do. The techniques I have used so far dont seem to wotk too well in these 3 games so a video would be a big help.

Thanks

Paul

blood sweat tears and a few broken controllers later - mini games complete. Just tourneys to go. Thanks to those that offered advice and support

Edited by Xander45
please use the edit/multi quote function instead of double posting

• 5 months later...

Was in a similar situation a few days ago.

Unfair (that's the 3 on 1 right) is actually really easy. Just hold down boost at the start and go straight for the ball, turn a little bit and grab the boost and the ball should be heading straight for the goal. There's like a 1 in 3 chance the AI will stop the ball so you need to be ready for that, but if he misses (and he usually does) you have an easy 10 second goal.

Sandstorm was annoying but ultimately just boils down to your long range shooting skill. Just try to hit the ball as hard as you can towards the center or slightly to either side, wind will push it into the middle for an easy goal, just remember hit the ball hard and it's almost impossible to score without boost. If you hit it right into the corner you won't get a good shot for awhile and the AI will likely screw you up before then.

Territory I still haven't got but my general strategy is just get the ball in the middle on your side and hit it towards the net. I got 3 goals in 2 mins once before everything went to hell.

EDIT: Just got territory, changed my strategy to just hitting it straight at the net. Try to get it rolling in the middle-ish of your zone then just place yourself between yourself and the enemy net, if there aren't any enemies in front of you boost and flip-shoot, if there are just hit it straight no boost and it should arch in if your aim was true.

Edited by Stalemate666