Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars

This Game Is Bullshit

I've played some tough games in my time, but this game takes the piss like nothing I've ever come across before. I've bin stuck on the mini-game domination for days now and might just have to quit.

who the f**k thought it would be a good idea to put 1 player against 4? the game states A.I. is rookie, well that's even more bullshit. the damn racers don't even attempt to hit the ball until you do. coupled with the fact that you've got a racer called bully just smashing you every 2 seconds to add to the humiliation.

I like most players can deal with a game that requires skill, but most of the mini games require 99% luck to even get a goal. the max I've had is 3 goals on domination and that was just down to luck and one of those goals was an own goal by the opposite team.

apologies for the profanity displayed on this post, but mr f**king nice guy has now left the building and needs a permanent vacation.

edit: I finally have this hellish mini game done now, but I still stand by my rant! this game and others with seemingly luck based trophies/modes should have a Rage Quit warning on em! haha

Edited by plisken1979

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
I've played some tough games in my time, but this game takes the piss like nothing I've ever come across before. I've bin stuck on the mini-game domination for days now and might just have to quit.

who the f**k thought it would be a good idea to put 1 player against 4? the game states A.I. is rookie, well that's even more bullshit. the damn racers don't even attempt to hit the ball until you do. coupled with the fact that you've got a racer called bully just smashing you every 2 seconds to add to the humiliation.

I like most players can deal with a game that requires skill, but most of the mini games require 99% luck to even get a goal. the max I've had is 3 goals on domination and that was just down to luck and one of those goals was an own goal by the opposite team.

apologies for the profanity displayed on this post, but mr f**king nice guy has now left the building and needs a permanent vacation.

edit: I finally have this hellish mini game done now, but I still stand by my rant! this game and others with seemingly luck based trophies/modes should have a Rage Quit warning on em! haha

Technically it's still skill based, just the kind of skill based that's 100 times easier if you get lucky lol. I'm sure the best player in the world can do it reliably though.