-Offline: 6 (5 (B) 1 (S))

-Online: 8 (6 (B) 1 (S) 1 (G))

-Approximate amount of time to 100%: 20 hours

-Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1

-Number of missable trophies: 0

-Glitched trophies: 0

-Do cheat codes disable trophies: No cheat codes available

Introduction

Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars or SARPBC is an action packed soccerlike racing game where two teams of 1 to 4 aim to score the most goals. Each game lasts 5 minutes and goes to overtime if the score is tied. SARPBC has a challenging offline mode that also include split-screen multiplayer of up to 4 players. It also has a great online mode where you can play 1 vs. 1 games or play on teams of up to 4.

The online trophies are mostly easy and should come over time. 50 wins and 500 goals in ranked matches might feel like a grind, but if you like this game, just return to it now and then and you should get these with time. Otherwise, you can also boost them easily. The offline trophies will make you go through some tournaments where you play normal matches against the AI and some mini-games. In order to get all offline trophies you will need to 5 star each tournament game and mini-game. This will net you the All Star trophy wich is the most difficult trophy in the game.

About boosting

Online trophies can be earned in any online game. To boost the trophies, find a boosting partner and add him/her to your friend list. One of you have to host a match with 1 vs. 1. The other choses join a friend. The game will already have been started when the other player joins. When the game is finished, there will be a menu followed by a new game if both wants to continue. I recomend that you choose the Urban stadium as it is the most goalfriendly stadium in the game. Also, avoid Utopia, Cosmic and Galleon.

Roadmap

It doesn't really matter what you choose to do first and in what order you do things. You can even mix things up completely. That makes this step by step guide more of an overview of what things need to be done.

Step 1 - Gettings used to the game

This is a rather unique game and might require you to play a few times before getting used to it. I suggest starting by going after the Champion (B) trophy which requires you to win all tournament games. This will net you at least one star for each game.

Step 2 - Light the Stars

The rest of the offline trophies require you to get a set amount of stars in the tournaments and mini-games. To get all of them, you have to get all 5 stars in each tournament and mini-game event, which will net you the All Star (S) trophy. One of the developers of the game has made a great guide with tips to general gameplay and tips for each mini-game. Link in the bottom of this road map.

Step 3 - Online trophies

This will be a summary on how to boost each trophy. If you don't want to boost, refer to the trophyguide.

After finding a boosting partner, start a 1V1 ranked match on Urban. In the first match, let both players score while reversing. Then make sure both of you score at least three goals each. Then just score as many goals as you possibly can. In the second match, the one that lost the last match should get the win. This will probably make sure both of you also have the Hot Shot Trophy. From here, it is a matter of playing 10 games, winning 50 matches and scoring 500 goals. If you boost on Urban, 30 goals total shouldn't be a problem. Just rotate on which one scores the goals and win the games.

Links:

Boosting thread

Gameplay and Mini-Game Guide by Psyonix-Adam

Edited by Viper
Replaced missing banner.

000.jpg Champion (B)

Complete the Tournament Challenge

You have to win all 13 tournaments to get this trophy. Doesn't matter how many stars you get as long as you win all of them.

001.jpg 25 Stars (B)

Earn a total of 25 stars in single-player

See "All Star (S)"

002.jpg 50 Stars (B)

Earn a total of 50 stars in single-player

See "All Star (S)"

003.jpg 75 Stars (B)

Earn a total of 75 stars in single-player

See "All Star (S)"

004.jpg 100 Stars (B)

Earn a total of 100 stars in single-player

See "All Star (S)"

005.jpg All Star (S)

Earn all of the stars in single-player

You have to get 5 stars in all 13 tournament games and all 20 Mini-Games. This is a very hard trophy and one of the developers have even made a guide for it. Check the link below to see this guide.

Tips and tricks with gameplay and Mini-Games

006.jpg Ace (B)

Score your first goal in an Online match

Simply score a goal in an Online match. This should be very easy. See the boosting thread if needed.

Trophy Boosting Thread

007.jpg Natural (B)

Win an Online match

Play an Online match and win it. You might want to get used to the game in single player before attempting this one. If you want to boost, see the boosting thread.

Trophy Boosting Thread

008.jpg Rookie (B)

Play 10 Online career matches

This one requires you to play 10 Online matches. No need to win them.

009.jpg Victorious (S)

Win 50 Online career matches

This one will take some time, but if you enjoy the game, just play it now and then and this will come before you know it. See the boosting thread if needed.

Trophy Boosting Thread

009.jpg Showoff (B)

Score a goal while reversing in an Online match

This can be a tough one if not boosted. As this is a fast paced game, you will rarely have an opportunity to do this, but just be prepared to spot an opportunity and try to hit the ball into the net while reversing. I actually got this straight from a face-off (driving forward). Might have been caused due to lag. However, if you find a boosting partner, just play a one vs. one online match. See the Road Map for boosting methods.

Trophy Boosting Thread

011.jpg Hat Trick (B)

Score 3 goals in an Online match

You have to score 3 goals in an Online match. This should come naturally. Playing 1V1 games should make this very easy over time. See the boosting thread if needed.

Trophy Boosting Thread

012.jpg Hot Shot (B)

Achieve the Most Valuable Player award in an Online match

This should also come naturally. If you play a 1V1 game and win it, you'll probably get it. Scoring goals, stopping the opposition from scoring goals and assists all count towards this award. See the boosting thread if needed.

Trophy Boosting Thread

013.jpg Striker (G)

Score 500 goals in your Online career

Unless you boost, this trophy will probably take the longest. The Urban stadium is the most goalfriendly in the game so I suggest you use that one a lot. It's also the most used stadium online. You should probably avoid playing on Utopia, Cosmic and Galleon for this one. See the boosting thread if needed.

Trophy Boosting Thread

Edited by Viper

Nice high quality guide you have here :)

Looks great at the moment, I assume the tags need to be deleted? ;)

Wow, very long title, it's going to be even longer with "Sticky:" at the front :)

Thanks, but let me finish before you give me the verdict;) I messed up a bit and suddenly all the imagelinks where broken. Fixed now though.

To all: I need a rough estimate on how many hours this takes to 100%. I have played this now and then since it came out and have no idea.

is a trophy guide fr this game really necasary? They all explain themselves about as good as they could

The site should have a guide on the frontpage for all games, if possible. But I agree that the trophies aren't hard to understand. You don't have an estimate on how many hours it takes to 100% do you?

one thing u may want to mention is that if the online servers are overpopulated, the game tries to make it very hard to join up with friends in a ranked game.

I never had a problem with that. I didn't boost though, but played a lot with friends.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Very good guide Pesico. Sure wish these trophies weren't so damn difficult (mainly the all star since I'm unable to play online).

Thank you. I bought this game when it came out on the european store, and might actually be the PS3 game I've spent most time with. I play it all the time in split-screen with friends. I quite early decided that the All Star trophy was impossible. However, months later I decided to take a crack at it, and did it in a few days. The guide by the dev really helped me out. It was still difficult, but when I finally did it, it was the best trophy unlocking I have ever experienced. So if you like the game, keep at it. I'm sure you'll pull it off if you're determined enough.

Thank you. I bought this game when it came out on the european store, and might actually be the PS3 game I've spent most time with. I play it all the time in split-screen with friends. I quite early decided that the All Star trophy was impossible. However, months later I decided to take a crack at it, and did it in a few days. The guide by the dev really helped me out. It was still difficult, but when I finally did it, it was the best trophy unlocking I have ever experienced. So if you like the game, keep at it. I'm sure you'll pull it off if you're determined enough.

That's cool man. I got all the stars lol. :)

Edited by Dreadnought190

I know the feeling and I definitely had that with this game. I basicly gave up after getting 100 stars. I only played this game online until I got all online trophies. Where I have played this most is in split-screen with friends. Have played it A LOT in that way, and we have been very competitive, which makes you better all the time as your constantly being pushed by your friends. We always fight to get the MVP award.

I know the feeling and I definitely had that with this game. I basicly gave up after getting 100 stars. I only played this game online until I got all online trophies. Where I have played this most is in split-screen with friends. Have played it A LOT in that way, and we have been very competitive, which makes you better all the time as your constantly being pushed by your friends. We always fight to get the MVP award.

That's cool, unfortunately I don't have anyone to play w/ at home, everyone's busy busy busy. Only my cousins play w/ me (and they're 4 hours away). Everyone else are either too busy to play or they are not interested. That's why I stick to single player games.

Edited by Dreadnought190

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Isn't the time for beating the game supposed to be for the average gamer? I considered myself an above average gamer with this game as I played it for weeks after it first came out... yet I never could get all the stars (after much longer than 20 hours). I must be the sludge of crap if the average gamer can pull this off in 20 hours. Although I did notice that my TV now actually helps a bit since it's easier to see the ball coming down from the top of the screen, compared with my old SD 43 incher.

I think the 20 should be a more realistic 100

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've tested it with my other account and the trophies are attainable with the new update that has changed servers. The descriptions of the trophies that required Ranked Matches have been updated and now miss the "Ranked" portion, simply stating that they have to be done in online matches.

I guess you should edit the roadmap and change "Time To Platinum" since there is no platinum in this game. Otherwise, very good TG and R, keep up the good work!

The guide author probably doesn't view these forums (Also due to it being an old game), so it's best to private message him (which I have done) so he can update the roadmap and the online trophies.

The guide is now updated to reflect the latest patch with new servers. Thanks to Combatting for sending me a message about updating the guide. Also, thanks to yuri03042 for spotting the "Time to Platinum" mistake.

Also, a huge thank you to Psyonix for making sure the game can still be played online and trophies can be earned still. Enjoy!