Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars

Beating Domination 5x in a Row

Scoring eight (or five or whatever is needed for five stars for each match) is definitely possible during SOME matches... it is not possible on MOST matches. Take random luck crap out of game developers! It makes some people claim its easy when its not (If anyone would like to send a video of yourself beating the 1vs4 challenge at the very bottom left five times in a row, I will omit what I have said)!

Here is a video of me beating that specific mini game "Domination" 5 times in a row. It took me a little over 21 minutes to film everything, and youtube wouldn't let me post any videos that were longer than 10 minutes. So I split up the videos evenly (each around 7 minutes long), and just to prove that I did this 5x in a row, I overlapped the footage when going from 1st video to 2nd, and 2nd to 3rd. Hopefully you can see some of the techniques I used so you can 5 star this mini game ^^

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBG4eUkA3DI]Domination 5x In A Row [Part 1] - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b3UQFtl8sg]Domination 5x In A Row [Part 2] - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ci82IA5ilXo]Domination 5x In A Row [Part 3] - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by animekunai
  • Haha 1

• 2 months later...

Maybe try a different browser...For the following 3 web addresses, just add "youtube.com/" before the following, and it will take you to the video on youtube...or if that's confusing, go directly to youtube.com, and search for "Beating Domination 5x in a Row"...shouldn't be too hard to find, and I cant imagine you would have trouble accessing youtube since it is a popular site.

watch?v=wBG4eUkA3DI

watch?v=-b3UQFtl8sg

watch?v=Ci82IA5ilXo

Edited by animekunai

• 4 weeks later...

I couldn't get it to work on my chrome, but it worked on my iPad. Thanks for the effort and dedication! It motivated me to keep going, and gave me an idea at the beginning (going after the far boost pad).

I will retract what I said, however, I am curious how many attempts this took you. So how many did it take? How long did you practice (hours) before attempting to get five in a row on video?

Anyway, I have 100% now, and must give some of the reason for your videos, so thank you.

• 4 months later...

thank you, I can now access them.

but I see you doing barrel rolls when you hit the ball, does this have an affect on the speed of the ball when hit? as when I try to hit the ball with jump and boost the a.i. just blasts it right back at me, and I guess that's to do with the speed of the ball.

can't count the amount of times the ball has been directly aimed for the goal but it didn't have enough speed behind it to get there before the a.i. gets the upper hand.

Barrel rolls are when you jump (Hit X) and then hold square while holding your left analog stick directly side ways either direction...I almost never did this...you are probably talking about forward flips, where you hit x, then hit forward x and you will do a flip, gaining a speed boost...you would have to master this as going fast is key in this mini game (to avoid bully and to hit the ball fast)...

You also need to know how to hit/carry the ball...When power hitting it, I wait until my car is just about to make contact with the ball, then hit x (jump)...if you are going fast, and do it right, the ball will travel lke a bullet...Dribbling is also important; that is where you carry the ball on your call and basically juke out the bots...Dribbling is hard to do though; how you move your left thumb and the amount of pressure you put on R2 is extremely important when dribbling...

The two most important things in beating this mini game is ball control and knowing when to attack and defend...if you'd like, give me a friend request and I can help train you in an unrank lobby

Edited by animekunai

finally it's done! :) huge thanks and respect to animekunai for the videos and advice for what seemed like an impossible mini-game. as I would still be stuck on this if it were not for these things.

I still have the airborne (video for that would be helpful... hint! hint!) mini-game and the tournaments to do, but now it seems I may just get the elusive and prestigious All Star trophy now.

Edited by plisken1979