Rate the trophy difficulty.  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty.

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_65.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 6.44

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

Will give it a 7, for those familiar with Ferrari Challenge it is about the same difficulty but for newcomers it will take a bit of practice to get used to the cars and tracks. I just need 1 trophy for platinum but having trouble winning the invitational races like many other people but i now hear that the developers are releasing a patch to fix these races and other bugs and glitches in the game, great game overall though

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Voted a 6/10. I just platinum this game eariler this week. Not too bad and better than Ferrari Challenge (same developer). I memorized a few of my favourite tracks (including where to brake) which proves very helpful. Thanks to a few friends which I found on this website to boost online trophies with.

http://card.mmos.com/psn/profile/ty/p/typeRsoul/card.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I got platinum for Ferrari Challenge, but am finding this game really difficult. Can't even seem to qualify higher than 16th on Elite on most races. Very unforgiving with penalties and all the standard cars understeer like crazy. Even after the patch, there are still bugs. Mt Tremblant wet qualify time was 1:46.999 at "Racer" level (nearly impossible), yet only 1:48 in the dry (quite easy)?? weird.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I gave a 3 if you just download the first update but a 10 with the full update.For the millionaire trophy i put the homestead race one lap and all the concurrent like this i done between 4000 and 5250 cr per race. I spend 9h42 offline and 25minutes online for the platinum.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This really is the hardest racing game I've played so far... Gran Turismo (all of them to get even 100%) is walk in the park compared to this. Played for 3 hours already and I even haven't won the 1st race in the game. Not even on rookie difficulty... seriously, wtf.

Edit: Ok... it got REALLY so much easier when I got the chance to buy a new car. Now I'm around 650k grinding my way to Millionaire and I'd give this around 5 or 6 maybe. Stage 3 is giving people a headache, but I managed to pass it in my 5th try (patch installed). Just keep trying.

Edited by Devotheus

• 2 months later...

OK guyz, I've got a fast question for all those who got the plat. Just how difficult this is? I love racing games & I'm quite good at them. Got plat in both Ferrari games (Challenge & Race Experience) & I wonder how this one compares to those Ferrari games. I saw the trailer & it looked VERY similar.

So, how do you reckon? The same difficulty plat, or harder?

PS: if this game IS the same, that would be laughable. Both Ferrari games are simply 100% THE SAME GAME, with the 2nd game just having all the cars from the DLC for the 1st game. So this would be a 3rd game which is exactly the same, just with some more cars thrown in :)

Don't get me wrong. Both Ferrari games were great sim-racers, but recycling exact the same game many times? That's just cheap! :D

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...