New SSF4 Achievements?

DPatriot

Tipster sent over images this morning showing new icons and achievements for Super Street Fighter 4 on the Xbox 360.

These haven't been officially confirmed, but assuming the images are legit they show icons for Yun and Yang in the console version of the game along with what appears to be Evil Ryu.

http://media.eventhubs.com/images/2010/11/27_ssf4ach01.jpg

SSF4 achievements show Yun & Yang, possibly Evil Ryu : News : EventHubs.com

The achievement images look legit but I'm still on the fence. Maybe it's because I don't want to see Capcom possibly wasting two extra DLC character slots on Evil Ryu and Akuma. They could be just boss characters, but I dunno. I'd rather have two new characters outside of SFIV get the same treatment as Yun and Yang are getting.

Edited by fancyfox

I don't think that list is real. So four achievements are for beating the arcade mode on normal and two for beating the arcade on hardest. We already have trophies for both, so I think this is fake. Seeing how expensive just the costumes are, I bet this will cost a lot, even just for two new playable characters.

you have to beat arcade mode with each new characters. we will get this pretty soon im sure of that