Long Time No See Trophy

He didn't give me any trouble at all. I just lariat as soon as the match started incase he tried to palm or hadoken. then lariat over to him and he was done. he kept getting up and just kept getting hit like any other character. the match lasted around 10 seconds.

He didn't give me any trouble at all. I just lariat as soon as the match started incase he tried to palm or hadoken. then lariat over to him and he was done. he kept getting up and just kept getting hit like any other character. the match lasted around 10 seconds.

Hmm, I tried approaching him immediately but I didn't lariat fast enough and his focus attack is pretty deadly. If my lariat hits his focus attack, he's fast enough to counter it. It's pretty damn frustrating when I'm trying to get close to him. :mad:

I agree this is pretty easy trophy. I got it on my first try with 3 ultra's and 1 perfect.

I'm using gief and doing the lariat like people say. But what I find hard Is doing zangief ultra combo move which Is the full circle on the ps3 joystick. Is there a easier away to do his ultra combo move? Thanks.

I struggled with this one for a while until I got it right. If you're facing in the right direction, make sure you start from the left and rotate counter-clockwise for a full circle and a half, so make sure you stop on the right point. I usually pull this off while getting up after the opponent knocks me down, they're usually right in front of me and they can't block my ultra, which is nice.