Rate the trophy difficulty...  

309 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_95.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 9.28

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

I expected the same difficulty for this game too, so I'm not mad. The only difficult challenges are the trials (seem possible to do this time around), and the rank up all characters to C rank. Other than that, pretty straight forward. I'll give it an 8.

I'm going to give this one a 6 for the experienced street fighter veterans out there.

but for the casual gamer it has to be a 9 rating of difficulty on this one

lots of fighting 24/7 that's what most fighting games are all about Trial and Error + Learning from your mistakes and then correcting them all to achieve your goal :D, keep on fighting!

Yo this is 9 or maybe a 10. Just like SF4. THIS time you have to have a C rank on ALL characters so you can't be a Ryu or Sagat noob. You have to be good with everyone. I like hard plats. I got some of the hardest ones around. So I welcome the challenge. i got a f***ed up hand and I WILL plat this game eventully. Bring it on hard plats :D

P.S: Boosters are losers :)

Hey man. I find it funny that a lot of people that wants to boost because they can't win a certain amount of times or they can't even win three times in a row. That being said, this site is used so not only you can find out easier ways to get a trophy, but to also meet other people that want to achieve the same thing that another person wants to. I personally think boosting on a game like this is ridiculous, but I can see why people would want to do it.

Hey man. I find it funny that a lot of people that wants to boost because they can't win a certain amount of times or they can't even win three times in a row. That being said, this site is used so not only you can find out easier ways to get a trophy, but to also meet other people that want to achieve the same thing that another person wants to. I personally think boosting on a game like this is ridiculous, but I can see why people would want to do it.

I didn't boost but I was the first to win 100 Online Matches

Boosting is not important on this game.

I didn't boost but I was the first to win 100 Online Matches

Boosting is not important on this game.

if u're in australia...no one plays team lobbies, so i had to boost that sadly. My mates don't like it either! cos if one side wins, the ppl on that side don't get to play and they all want to play!

i did all my 10 wins in both ranked and endless battle legit thou

Sorry for the comment, but this is bs, I figured they'd show a regards for people because they had problems with the first, but i guess not. I'm going to try but dont' know if I'll get the platinum. I need some heavy assistance with the trials if anyone can help.

ppl arent even really trying the online ones which is bs. ppl are going in on the first week and saying they cant get ranked wins and boosting. im kind of glad the trials are there so this trophy actually means something

Take the difficulty of the original and add on a big side of Tedious.

- 19 matches per character to unlock all colors/taunts

- 1000 BP (20 wins in a row) per character to get them to C rank (minimum 700 ranked matches)

- Beat Arcade Mode a minimum of 41 times on Medium or Higher (Rival Schooled)

- Creating 60 separate lobbies and having 1 match in each (30 Endless, 30 Team)

- Having 30 separate Arcade Request fights (10 in SF4; remember they have to be separate lobbies to count, too)

- Arcade Mode has to be beaten on Medium or Higher for every character

- You have to beat Arcade Mode with every character on Hardest to get a Title

So yeah, it's a 10. Not only does it take skill, but skill for EVERY CHARACTER, and in my humble opinion, tops Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 for the hardest Platinum to date.

Solid 8, maybe 8.5, the trials are way easier in SSFIV and that was the hardest part in SFIV, the rest of the trophies are not really THAT hard, but some of them could be annoying like create and host Team/Endless battles.

Rank everyone to C would be tiresome but doable since you don't lose BP unless your char is already rank C and Win 10 Ranked Matches/Endless Battles in a row right now isn't that hard do to a lot of new players (but this are the easiest trophies to Boost anyway).

I'm going to say an 8.5 or a 9 for this one (though the first SFIV gets a 10 from me).

A few things:

-Seth isn't a cheating punk in this one. I beat him on the hardest difficulty with a few characters already and didn't lose to continues.

-Trials aren't as annoying. In fact I'd say they are really fun. I haven't completed a character's full set of trials on Hard mode for the first SFIV game, yet I was able to fully complete T. Hawk and Juri's trial sets.

-Boosting to make C rank for all characters will probably be necessary for me. I'm not a fan of some characters and I barely play with the characters that have charge attacks/moves. So it could be a little difficult for that trophy.

Unless I haven't unlocked them yet, I kinda miss the time and survival challenge modes...they were crazy....

Edited by fancyfox

I have been playing street fighter off and on since 1992 and for what ever reason I am not and will never be very good at it. I enjoy it very much but I will never win 5 ranked matches in a row let alone 10. I haven't decided if I want to bother boosting but that would be the only way I could possibly get the trophy.

Take the difficulty of the original and add on a big side of Tedious.

- 19 matches per character to unlock all colors/taunts

- 1000 BP (20 wins in a row) per character to get them to C rank (minimum 700 ranked matches)

- Beat Arcade Mode a minimum of 41 times on Medium or Higher (Rival Schooled)

- Creating 60 separate lobbies and having 1 match in each (30 Endless, 30 Team)

- Having 30 separate Arcade Request fights (10 in SF4; remember they have to be separate lobbies to count, too)

- Arcade Mode has to be beaten on Medium or Higher for every character

- You have to beat Arcade Mode with every character on Hardest to get a Title

So yeah, it's a 10. Not only does it take skill, but skill for EVERY CHARACTER, and in my humble opinion, tops Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 for the hardest Platinum to date.

yea this platinum officially doesent mean anything to me. that c to shining c is a perfect example of a shitty company using trophies as w a weapon against ppl who want them to make them play the game online for an extra hundred hours or so. So is going to go ranked and win that many games with every character legit? you have to win 700 ranked games and you dont even get to play with who you want. f*** capcom for that Edited by MICHAEL419

yea this platinum officially doesent mean anything to me. that c to shining c is a perfect example of a shitty company using trophies as w a weapon against ppl who want them to make them play the game online for an extra hundred hours or so. So is going to go ranked and win that many games with every character legit? you have to win 700 ranked games and you dont even get to play with who you want. f*** capcom for that

What's wrong with "hard" plats? Anyway, I personally think it's a good thing that you have to play with everybody. It improves your overall game. Don't get me wrong, Ryu is my favorite character, but I like changing it up every now and then. People that complaiin about the plats then don't play the games. When I get this plat and SF4, these will be two of my plats that I'm proud of. They will be more fulfilling compared to say Hannah Montana, which I will nver play

Edited by grimydawg

What's wrong with "hard" plats? Anyway, I personally think it's a good thing that you have to play with everybody. It improves your overall game. Don't get me wrong, Ryu is my favorite character, but I like changing it up every now and then. People that complaiin about the plats then don't play the games. When I get this plat and SF4, these will be two of my plats that I'm proud of. They will be more fulfilling compared to say Hannah Montana, which I will nver play

There's a difference between hard and tedious BS. Getting a C rank for all 35 characters is a chore, even if you boost. That's 1400 matches. FOURTEEN HUNDRED! 1,400 times of starting a lobby, telling your friend it's open, and hoping some random idiot doesn't come in so you have to kick him and extend the whole process. And that's if a character of yours or your friend's doesn't drop a rank (which may or may not happen). I mean sure, 40 ranked matches a night for a over a month definitely makes it more manageable, but it's still a load of crap.

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2's Platinum is all challenge, skill and luck of connection. There's no real tedious factor to it. This one...this one's shooting for the stars.

There's a difference between hard and tedious BS. Getting a C rank for all 35 characters is a chore, even if you boost. That's 1400 matches. FOURTEEN HUNDRED! 1,400 times of starting a lobby, telling your friend it's open, and hoping some random idiot doesn't come in so you have to kick him and extend the whole process. And that's if a character of yours or your friend's doesn't drop a rank (which may or may not happen). I mean sure, 40 ranked matches a night for a over a month definitely makes it more manageable, but it's still a load of crap.

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2's Platinum is all challenge, skill and luck of connection. There's no real tedious factor to it. This one...this one's shooting for the stars.

Well I see your point, but still you can't tell me this plat wouldn't be something you wouldnt be proud of. I can say the same thing about the Guitar Hero games. It really doesn't take luck, but you definitely have to have skills and not on just one, but ALL instruments. But still people need to stop complaining about trophies being so hard and/or so long and just play the game. The trophies will ome in due time if you play the game This is the only game I may vote a 10 on, and it takes alot for me to do so.

Edited by grimydawg

Well I see your point, but still you can't tell me this plat wouldn't be something you wouldnt be proud of. I can say the same thing about the Guitar Hero games. It really doesn't take luck, but you definitely have to have skills and not on just one, but ALL instruments. But still people need to stop complaining about trophies being so hard and/or so long and just play the game. The trophies will ome in due time if you play the game This is the only game I voted a 10 on, and it takes alot for me to do so.

It would be something to be proud of. But not because it's really fun to get. It'd be more of a perseverence Platinum than anything, which isn't a very good thing.

It's 700 matches, not 1400. And don't forget about the trials.

people also say the trials are easier when most of them are pretty much the same thing but we get 10 new characters with some easy/some hard trials. overall, they're harder minus leaving out Ken's 4th and gimping Gen's 5th. but those were pretty easy back in vanilla as well but with people having so much experience with the trials already, it's no wonder why they say they're easier.

Edited by Epedemic