I never seen worse game..

martinek89

I agree with you that the AI can be quite bad. Especially on Seth, which is totally random. And even sometimes it seems to be easier on the higher difficultys. But the trials do work, only that they are very hard, and precise with the timing. If you go too quick, nothing comes out of it. And if you go too slow they'll block.

The glory of this game is in the online though. I know a lot of people complain about spammers, but play with someone you know and it'll be great fun.

trials doesnt work... waste of money :sick::sick::sick:

He is correct!

And i agree also with this -

Nille - The glory of this game is in the online though. I know a lot of people complain about spammers, but play with someone you know and it'll be great fun.

Edited by klujma

He saying that the AI is worst, not that is hard, and AI IS worst, they just spamming two attacks... And trials doesnt work... So its no challenge, challenge is Ultimate Marvel..

No. just no. Just because you guys can't do them, doesn't mean the trials 'doesn't work'. they are simply hard. Some require perfect execution. this is NOT marvel. you can't spam out your attacks without thinking, they have to be timed so that when the frame animation of the move is finished, you enter the next one flawlessly to continue your combo.

How hard are some combos? let me answer that with another question: you know how many frames there are in a second in street fighter? 60. you know how many frames of time you have to implement a link in the hardest combos in the game? 1. This means that the sweetspot for continuing that link is 1/60th of a second. I've done the trials multiple times, so I know that they do infact work, they are just hard.

No. just no. Just because you guys can't do them, doesn't mean the trials 'doesn't work'. they are simply hard. Some require perfect execution. this is NOT marvel. you can't spam out your attacks without thinking, they have to be timed so that when the frame animation of the move is finished, you enter the next one flawlessly to continue your combo.

How hard are some combos? let me answer that with another question: you know how many frames there are in a second in street fighter? 60. you know how many frames of time you have to implement a link in the hardest combos in the game? 1. This means that the sweetspot for continuing that link is 1/60th of a second.

This is along the lines of how I learned the path to fighting games (for Street Fighter at least.) Before SSFIV, the only fighting game I had ever played was Tekken 3 on PS1 (when I was seven.)When I first got SSFIV as I got the PS3 new, I used to think it was broken and traded it in. But after getting into hardcore and online gaming, and from getting into trophy hunting, I decided to try SSFIV again after MvC3.

Playing through it again, I realised something and learned a lesson between noob-friendly to hardcore game experience; STREET FIGHTER AIN'T NO COD SHIT.

SF has technicality to its gameplay and seriously refined to be difficult to learn. But once you get used to the mechanics and competitive experience, that's when you can start to truly enjoy it. Which is why you need time and patience to get into it. If you don't have either, then I don't know why picked it up if you barely had a clue about it in the first place.

Edited by TJWorks