Team Pack is online...

Pesico

waaaa...that trophy is gold....how the hell is that gold...? u've got to use 2 hands at once....thats nuffin compared to how insane the 2 before it r...this is a joke isnt it..? lol or is it that we had to pay 3 quid for it...so they thought to go easy on us with the add-on...great work

waaaa...that trophy is gold....how the hell is that gold...? u've got to use 2 hands at once....thats nuffin compared to how insane the 2 before it r...this is a joke isnt it..? lol or is it that we had to pay 3 quid for it...so they thought to go easy on us with the add-on...great work

No its not a joke we wouldn't lie to you now! I'll have my 2nd gold trophy in the near future :D

im sorry but this trophy just isnt unlocking for me. do you have to reboot the console first or something? Cuase i'm in split screen co op and i've had a beam between the two ships for 5 mins now and no trophy...

Checklist(some obvious lol):

2.41 FW

4.00 Patch

Team Expansion Add-On (Downloaded and installed)

Make sure you are signed into the PSN

Launch Game

Co-op

Split screen

Beam connected for 3 minutes straight

If you have all of those then try rebooting. However I didnt have to and got it no problems.

Checklist(some obvious lol):

2.41 FW

4.00 Patch

Team Expansion Add-On (Downloaded and installed)

Make sure you are signed into the PSN

Launch Game

Co-op

Split screen

Beam connected for 3 minutes straight

If you have all of those then try rebooting. However I didnt have to and got it no problems.

ah one thing i didnt notice (and you didnt put on your checklist) you have to be on Segomo.

nevermind, got it now :D 100%ed SSDHD