Rate the trophy difficulty.  

315 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty.

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

diff_gold_75.png 

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 7.71

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't bought the expansion packs, so I'll rate it accordingly: 3.

You might think that's low... but have any of you played wipEout HD?!!

The trophy that was mildly difficult was the gold trophy, Multiplier Hero. I got it on my third attempt, after having gotten to 9× and 7× previously.

~ squodge ~

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I gave it an 8. The only trophy that gave me any real problems was the 10x Multiplier. I lost count of the number of times that I got to 9x and then died!!!

I haven't got the additional DLC yet, but I'm led to believe that the Late Boomer and Shock and Awe trophies are really difficult to get.

• 3 weeks later...

Right, I've bought the expansion packs and have played the extra modes. Got the 7-minutes without dying trophy on my third attempt, and the survive 45 seconds without firing or using bombs on maybe 5th or 6th attempt (obviously each failed attempt takes less than 45 seconds to try!). The co-op trophy... I don't have any friends who can handle two-stick shooters. Late Boomer... will need to check out youtube - and by the sounds of it the Shock & Awe trophy is a real pain in the ass.

~ squodge ~

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've rated 8.

LATE BOOMER is an extremely hard trophy, without help from Youtube I would never have won it (and even with youtube I got it very luckily).

SHOCK AND AWE is very hard too. But this trophy seems to be buggy, I'm pretty sure I haven't killed 10 nukes and yet I got it today :confused: I haven't even seen the trophy pop up :think:

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah it probably is about a 5 or 6 at a push! I'll go with 5. Late Boomer took me a good 50ish attempts, but despite how difficult it seemed, took little over an hour to get, so i can't really say it was that bad at all.

Similiar to WipEout, they are skill based trophies, and you'll get them all with practice if you persist. It just takes significantly less practice to attain the trophies in this game.

• 2 weeks later...
Gave it a 6. Some are easy, some are hard. This game is a nice balance.

I agree with Razorhoof. This game has a very nice balance of trophies. None of them are all exceedingly hard, and needless to say none of them are all very easy. The balance is nicely snug somewhere in between.

I decided to vote it a 6. Most of the trophies are easily obtainable, and become very easy to unlock once you gradually improve by playing through the game. The two trophies that'll probably give people the most trouble...

(S) Shock and Awe

(S) Late Boomer

Everything in the cosmos (excuse the crappy pun!) has to align for (S) Late Boomer to become a possibility. (S) Shock and Awe is comparably a little easier, but it's still difficult. I think these two trophies alone raise my vote up to a 6 because I struggled obtaining both, but all in all this is a very fun and entertaining game I often find myself still playing randomly every other week. I just wish they would have included online endless modes or something so there was even more re-playability amongst friends. Once you've unlocked everything and beaten the game the re-playability almost hits rock bottom--which is sad, because this is definitely one of the funner PSN games.

Edited by antiheroforhire