Super Stardust HD Help?

Alexisa09

Okay, so I downloaded the 2.4 update, and as soon as that was done, I went and bought Super Stardust HD.

I have now been playing this game for about 3 days, and still have not received any trophies. Also, when I go to the trophies section under games, there is nothing there.

So I was just wondering if there was something I was suppose to do before playing the game, to activate the trophies maybe?

If anyone could help me out with this, I'd really appreciate it.

Okay, so I downloaded the 2.4 update, and as soon as that was done, I went and bought Super Stardust HD.

I have now been playing this game for about 3 days, and still have not received any trophies. Also, when I go to the trophies section under games, there is nothing there.

So I was just wondering if there was something I was suppose to do before playing the game, to activate the trophies maybe?

If anyone could help me out with this, I'd really appreciate it.

You need to have updated your SSHD to version 4.00, but that's been taken down along with firmware 2.40.

So for now, you'll just have to wait until it gets put back up before you'll be able to earn any trophies.

I ended up with the same problem. Had 2.4 and then bought the game, but of course, Sony sells old versions of the game and doesn't notify you of an update like your XBox will, so I got nothing. Didn't figure it out until the updates went down.

The update must have went down before you bought it then because it does notify you.

A lot of users have 2.36. It would be stupid to sell a patched game when they don't have a Firmware that supports it. Offcourse, it sucks for those that have 2.40, but this is a bad situation for both Sony and the consumers, but since Sony had to take 2.40 down, it was right by them to also take the patch down.