Multiplier Hero - Get 10x multiplier - Gold Trophy

samman

kill everything and as fast as possible, that's how you get multiplyers. Also just keep going and don't die. I find that i have to start from the second level and go all the way through to the end to almost get the 10x. (I have yet to get it myself, been up to 9 a few times and died)

kill everything and as fast as possible, that's how you get multiplyers. Also just keep going and don't die. I find that i have to start from the second level and go all the way through to the end to almost get the 10x. (I have yet to get it myself, been up to 9 a few times and died)

Ty! that makes a lot more sense.

Thanks for the tip. Much like you I only hit 9 but always next time.

Just got the 10X multipler, it took a few play thrus but if u start on easy by the end of the 4th (taranis) world 3rd phase you should get it...i had about 45 million points if that helps as a reference point....

also if you need a shield I beleieve all the bonus asteriods have one in them at the beginning of the lvls

it also helps if u use tha right weapon, like I used to always use tha fire for gold or whatever it is on every level.... each one works for certain rocks, and work better and give you a multiplier quicker, just a tip I learned!

You want to start from planet 1 and you will unlock it on planet 4, phase 4. Yes best bet is keep moving, what I did was just go straight up and keep blasting everything out of the way.

The fire beam works best for most, but when the ice blocks come down your better off to switch to the ice blaster.

You don't really want to start at the second and go through the fifth because that stage is harder, believe it or not.

Good luck with this trophy, if you haven't worked on the Shock and Awe and Late bomber trophy you are going to hate it. I went to hell and just now finally unlocked Later bomber.

If you start on level one, by the time you get to the second from the last, you should be at 10x. Being you don't die. I find ramming through big rocks helps boost your multi player faster. But make sure you do it right and not loose boost on the other side and run into something.

I finally got this on my 20-something attempt,

all you need to do is start at the first planet and you'l get 10X multiplier at planet 4 stage 4, thats when i got it, i had 41 million points that time, and get every shield you can find, and also level up your weapons according to each planet asteroids.