Anyone still around?

My first game in this franchise was Super Monkey Ball 2, which I played to death on the Gamecube. Later I got Super Monkey Ball Jr, which was less impressive, but looked great on the GBA, at the time. I still don't know why I never bought Super Monkey Ball Deluxe... Anyway, the only other game in the franchise I bought after SMB2 and SMBjr, was the original iPhone SMB game... Which wasn't too much fun.

I had some money to spare and saw this on sale on the PS store for 10 bucks, so it was a no-brainer. And I'm absolutely loving this game. I bought my Vita just a month ago and I already have about 15 games in my library, yet I've been playing this exclusively for the past two weeks. It's certainly not as genius as SMB2 was, but it's still very fun.

I beat advanced mode without continues yesterday, and today, I finally beat master mode without using continues. It's been a long time since a videogame made me feel this good about myself :p In fact, I managed to beat master mode without dying even once, somehow. Made up for all of the frustration I had earlier (made it to the last level on four occasions, twice with 1 life, once with three lives and once with four lives, and I blew it every time).

Actually, a week ago I beat Advanced for the first time (using continues), and immediately tried Master mode, having unlocked the infinite continues. It literally took me four hours just getting through that mode once. Level 9 alone almost took me 1.5 hours. At that point, I thought, screw it, it's too hard to platinum. But I started playing again the day after, and a few days later I managed to beat Advanced without continues. I'm glad I stuck with it. After that I think I spent 10/15 hours to beat Master without continues. Actually went quicker than I expected, initially.

Now I just finished getting all bananas in Master mode. All I have left to do is get all bananas in Beginner, Normal and Advanced (seems like a breeze compared to the Super Monkey Master trophy), and then beat all levels with the motion controls... Kinda dreading that. I know you don't need to beat Master with the motion controls for the trophy, but I still want to do it, now that I've gotten this far.

Does anyone still play this? I wouldn't mind trying out the party games online with someone. Or perhaps download someone else's replays and created levels. My PS ID is Riazor29

Edited by dep