Any update news for Zeus is Angry?

cagdas_sun

apparently 20 people got it somehow: Your Gamer Cards - PS3 Trophies, PS Vita Trophies, Trophy Statistics & Gamer Cards

I'm wondering how...

Basically it seems like the counter resets every time you close the game down completely, so you just have to keep playing til it pops. see this post in another thread

It can take up to 5 hours so there is no way I'll even attempt this method, I've just given up on the trophy unless a patch finally arrives to fix it.

Edited by chalky83

I was hoping for a patch too, but the studio released a second game on PSvita yesterday, so I'm starting to think they've moved on... Still hope they'll fix it though, I'm not gonna just burn shit for 5 hours...

Which game they released? And it is so shame that they left old game, although it needs a patch for trophy.

I can confirm that the method posted by ckleow above works.

Just to add some more info

- If you follow this method after a while the game will stop the first flower sprouting and cover it with a leaf. When this happens quit to the main menu and reload level 41. Quitting to the main menu does not stop the trophy from popping

- You can put the vita into standby without affecting the trophy. I did this trophy in 30 minute bursts over a couple of days. It really didn't take too long maybe 3-4 hours.

I can confirm that the method posted by ckleow above works.

Just to add some more info

- If you follow this method after a while the game will stop the first flower sprouting and cover it with a leaf. When this happens quit to the main menu and reload level 41. Quitting to the main menu does not stop the trophy from popping

- You can put the vita into standby without affecting the trophy. I did this trophy in 30 minute bursts over a couple of days. It really didn't take too long maybe 3-4 hours.

actually it still work with "flower sprouting and cover it with a leaf", i did most of the farming under that situation.

i was thinking the trophy wasn't glitched at all. Just that the trophy requirement was interpreted wrongly. 1000 storm rage is burning/destroying 1000 flowers?

OK I DID IT!

I can confirm that 1 storm rage = 1 flower hit by a lightning, because I got the trophy just after I hit a flower (I mean, you don¡t have to destroy the flower, just hit it):

http://i49.tinypic.com/1zlg2m9.jpg

I don't know if you have to burn 1000 different flowers of if you can burn the same one over and over. I used ckleow method but playing on level 41 on easy, and it works.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I can confirm this trophy is Not glitched, but tricky. I got it without turning game or vita off, just kept it on stand-by all the time. First, I tried the one flower method, but it took too long, so I switched to main menu and played Tropical on normal, starting from lvl1. I just tried to hit every flower with a black cloud whenever possible, then water everything. On game overs I chose to restart and not visit garden (to grind more flowers), and it popped!

I can also confirm that the method works:

- Don't close down the game while playing (but you can do other things with your vita as long as this game is still running) it took me less than 2h

- You CAN hit the same flower multiple times for this trophy as long as you water it in between the burn

- One storm rage must hit a flower or seed to count ( I have counted them all to get this method perfect explained for others)

- you don't have to farm this with the starting flower, you can normally play the game and hit multiple flowers with one thunder cloud. I think this is faster than reloading the first flower over and over. just remember to water the flower between a thunder strike to avoid life loss

- extra tip: the tropical garden, at level 2 (and in later levels), fountains come out of the ground. You can use this to boost faster. According to my counting, hitting a fountain also count as hitting a flower, so you can hit thunder clouds very fast here without having to worry about killing flowers

A VERY BIG THANKS to all the members for finding this out. I finally have my 100% for sunflowers

[ATTACH]6392[/ATTACH]

click on image for larger version

Edited by langedougie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...