Rate the trophy difficulty  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_gold_35.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 3.71

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Vyrastas

2/10 for me. I mean the 57 was a little annoying, made it from 1 - 52 in one go. Then realized we could start again from 21 or whatever it is. Not quite as bad. Not necessarily hard, just annoying.

Apart from that, it's luck stuff. Like the Legendary Flowers.

And if those other ones remained glitched, they're not really hard ones. Just glitched, if they weren't, they'd be easy.

• 5 weeks later...

voted 3 not really difficult, you can get to level 57 on easy which is easy, hardest part for me was getting all the legendary flowers, but you can breed any excess legendary flowers you have with any low level flower to get a new legend to make it easier, zeus is still glitched annoyingly.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

2. Did campaign on casual, cleaned up the garden on Normal. Use the dup'ing trick to get my legendary flowers (once I got one) and then cross-breeded to get the rest. Some patience and luck needed in cross-breeding to get the rest of the normal garden.

Zeus is angry and Irredeemable are glitched but can be gotten as long as you don't exit from the game (Vita power save).

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Went with an 8. The legendary flowers are absurdly hard to get (I've played for thirty hours and only have 1), and the other trophies are glitched and seem to randomly work for some and not for others. The low trophy percentages for these trophies confirm that the vast, vast majority of players are unable to get these trophies, so I think scores of 2 and 3 are rather silly. If you got 100%, count yourself lucky because you are one of a very select few.

Im gonna vote this game a 3.

The game is fun simple and addicting..

I think getting to level 57 going to be a hard one , but not too hard since the game lets you start from 21 and 41 lvl if you reach them and lose afterwards.

Getting all the flowers may be tricky , but not too hard as well since you can either breed them or play till you have most of them.

Getting the 5 rare flowers is super easy if you use the glitch found here

The two hard trophies are the one with the 100 sunburnts which is not glitched but it may require more than 100 to pop

and the 1000 storm rage. Both of this trophies will pop if you keep playing the game and dont exit or dont close the vita..

Overall its not a hard 100% , just a time consuming one with 1-2 trophies will need some time to pop..NOthing more

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I am giving Sunflowers a 3 in difficulty. On the surface, it is a cute game that can award you more than half of the trophies through an hour or two of game play.

The second half of the trophies require a bit more work. I found getting to level 57 on Normal too difficult, but playing on Casual got me to level 57 within a few hours with no replays needed. Cultivating all the breeds is easier with every play as breeding can produce each flower you are missing if you spend enough time. the same goes for the legendary flowers if you get two or more of any legendary flower, you can breed it into another legendary flower - do that until you get all five and you are done.

The two trophies that cause the most headache (other than Connaisseur which is luck based mixed with the breeding trick I just mentioned) are Zeus is Angry! and Irredeemable. For Zeus is Angry!, it seems the game loses track of how many lightning strikes you do if you quit the game so it is necessary to use a storm cloud to strike a flower with lightning 1000 times without turning the game off - on the Vita this is easier than if it were a home console, so at least there is that! Irredeemable, it is believed, is not labeled properly in its trophy description, because it seems that you need to strike 100 different types of flowers with a sun ray (not through any cloud). This may be difficult if you haven't unlocked most or all of the flowers, so going for this after getting Hanabi Festival is probably advisable.

I would suggest playing this game all the way through to level 57 on Normal or Casual, then cross-breeding to get every flower you are missing. Then play through again on casual in on sitting for the mop up. It is pretty easy just not crystal clear on some of the requirements

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Went with a 3. Pretty easy game but I've had sum 2s that were quite a bit easier than this.

Make sure to play online...my internet went down for a couple of days and I completed the requirements for getting to level 57...crossbreeding the first time and getting all the legendary flowers while offline. None popped. When I got back online...only the legendary flowers trophy popped...so I had to get back to level 57 and crossbreed again. Note...the crossbreeding tips in the guide are spot on. I only got five of one legendary flower and no 5-star flowers and was able to get them all via crossbreeding. And make sure not to turn off your game or Vita if going for the 1000 lightning and sunburn trophies...I just let my Vita go to sleep and finished up the next day.

Edited by sum1_worsethan_u

• 1 year later...