Flower trading topic

FDC1

Not sure this topic is really helpful :

- when you try to send a flower to a friend it goes to NEAR everytime, so I don't see how I could send some flowers.

- I got all my flowers just playing a few hours, even the legendary ones. I got them in Exotic garden playing in easy first levels. After I had 4 different legendary flowers. I mixed 2 of them (I had 4 hearts flowers) and get one legendary flower I already had, then mixed 2 of them again and got the 5th flower that was missing. So that's not that hard.

- up to 5 stars, just play a bit, or try the Unstoppable! trophy, then mix flowers in your garden until you get the last ones.

*+*=>**

**+**=>***

***+***=>****

****+****=>*****

but I don't know if you can get a legendary one with 2 flowers of *****

Now, I have one legendary of each in the Exotic garden and got none in the classis garden. If I get new legendary flowers, I can give them or just let someone borrow and give them back to me, so more players can get their trophy.

Just need to know how to send a flowers to someone and not have them get lost on NEAR.

but I don't know if you can get a legendary one with 2 flowers of *****

You only need 1 legendary flower to create another one. When you mix a flower from a level with a flower of another one, the result is a flower of the highest level you used. By exemple, if you mix a legendary flower with a * flower, you get a legendary flower. Very useful to know to complete your collection.

You only need 1 legendary flower to create another one. When you mix a flower from a level with a flower of another one, the result is a flower of the highest level you used. By exemple, if you mix a legendary flower with a * flower, you get a legendary flower. Very useful to know to complete your collection.

I know, but if you want to get a ***** flower, you need 2 ****.

That way, its very easy to get the first 160 flowers.

What I don't know if sometimes, mixing 2 flowers with ***** rarety can give us a legendary flower.

I still can't get legendary flower in Classic, but I got another one in Exotic playing at low level and in easy mode.

I'll keep my extra legendary safe to help others as soon as there's a fix to send them to friends. Or exchange them with classic garden legendary flowers if I can't get them.

still need 5 legendaries in total. i didn't figure out so far, how it works with receiving and sending them to friends. i think they go into near and are only visible for people around you and friends, which are around you. but then it makes no sense to make two options for near and friends. the result is the same. flowers are gone and someone else is happy.

• 2 weeks later...

I've just seen this thread and decided to play again

after a few minutes i've come to this..

I'm Missing

Nothing, I got everything

In Tropical

My Legendarys are

161: Golden Seed

162: Silver Skull

163: Ruby Heart

164: Pieza De A Ocho

165: Rose Des Vents

Edited by JMB626
Ima Real Niqa

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have 4 Legendary flowers. Does anyone have an extra one they can spare? Doesn't matter what, I can cross-bread them until I get what I need.

Please send a friend request to: xX_shoemaker_Xx (put sunflowers in the subject)

I've never used Near, so may need a little help figuring out how to get the flower you put up for trade. Thanks!

How reliable is the Near trading feature for this game? In other words, is it guaranteed to work or could I try to give flowers to a particular person but end up giving them away to someone else entirely?

I ask because I need two more legendary flowers (Classic garden), to complete my collection. Thanks to breeding, any two legendary flowers will do. Then, I am happy to give away all five of my legendary flowers in return (I only want the trophy, not the collection!)

If anybody is interested in this (basically give me two flowers, and get five back in return), add me or post here. My PSN ID is dave87fez

Just to share with u all. What i did was save my savegame @ the cloud "PLUS" send the legendary over to a friend, load back the savegame from the cloud and my friend send back the flower. Did it and got the trophy for it.

If anybody need help with the Legendary flower add me and i will sent u 1 sets of legendary which will instantly unlock the trophy for it.

PSN: GlobalFreq... Do remember to put "SunFlower" on the subject

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...