Legendary Flowers - Info

Azoth658

yeah I'd figured that out, when you look at the rarity rating there are 6 moons rather than suns. It's still a pain the arse getting them to show up though. I keep starting at level 41, do one or 2 bonus stages then start again if I don't get one. I've managed to get 2 doing it this way.

edit: just got another legendary flower by doing this, started on level 41 casual and got one on the 2nd bonus stage. 4 down, 1 to go!!

edit 2: got another, was a duplicate though, but I used it with a gold flower to create the final legendary flower I needed.

just need the 2 glitched trophies to be fixed now for 100%

Edited by chalky83

I hadn't had one till I got this message from them so thought I would let new comers know.

I am still missing 3 common and 4 legendary. Maybe there should be an official boosting thread for trading flowers.

yeah it's useful info for those that didn't know. :)

Just noticed that the trophies now sync, hope they fix the 2 glitched trophies now

Hi all,

Just a quick heads up for anyone struggling with collecting the legendary flowers that I have had an email from info at atelier that collecting them seems to be linked to the moon bonus stages.

Cheers

Azoth

ahh makes sense!

also i noted that the seed looked different to the other so keep an eye out for that.

• 10 months later...
yeah I'd figured that out, when you look at the rarity rating there are 6 moons rather than suns. It's still a pain the arse getting them to show up though. I keep starting at level 41, do one or 2 bonus stages then start again if I don't get one. I've managed to get 2 doing it this way.

edit: just got another legendary flower by doing this, started on level 41 casual and got one on the 2nd bonus stage. 4 down, 1 to go!!

edit 2: got another, was a duplicate though, but I used it with a gold flower to create the final legendary flower I needed.

just need the 2 glitched trophies to be fixed now for 100%

So if you do it on casual it works? I was Doug it in medium and hard first stage bonus after level 41 with no luck at all!!! I'm gonna give it a try cheers