Played the demo...

skroq

LoL. Wtf is this? I just watered some flowers for 5 minutes ...

Does anyone have full version? Is this going to watering flowers for the rest of the game??

The only way I would purchase this game based on demo if this game was 1-2 hours to 100%.

it is a very simple game, you do get other obstacles in the full game though - storm clouds, frozen flowers, leaves, some weird sand creature thing etc. You can't just spam the screen all the time, especially to get the gold trophy for reaching level 57 (you get checkpoints at levels 21 and 41 though).

Trophies are all easy and will mostly come naturally just by playing, no need to go out of your way for any of them. Trophies don't sync at the moment though, guess that's why they aren't on here yet.

Game is really, really cool :D (Atleast in my opinion). And totally worth the price.

Trophies are easy and fun to get, ALTHOUGH getting all flowers will be more time-consuming that some people think. After playing ~10 hours I still miss a lot and I have only 2 legendaries out of 5 :p

Hope they will fix syncing fast :p

does anybody know how to create new plants out of the collected ones? i know that i have to use that bee to create new ones, but i need to know, how to get flowers, which i haven't already collected. i tried a lot so far, but all of them were quite common flowers. i also played on normal and hard difficulty, but with no big success. no new flowers occurred. and the non-trophy-syncing sucks as well. it is a game, which is not free, but the trophies don't sync.

• 1 month later...
does anybody know how to create new plants out of the collected ones? i know that i have to use that bee to create new ones, but i need to know, how to get flowers, which i haven't already collected. i tried a lot so far, but all of them were quite common flowers. i also played on normal and hard difficulty, but with no big success. no new flowers occurred.

After some tries, I know this:

2 Black flowers make a Silver flower

2 Silver flowers make a Gold flower

I'm also trying to get different flowers, and that's all I have learnt.