General Trophy Discussion

olsen77

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nizzle - I just got 'collect all common flower' trophy. Discovered that you only have to collect flowers from the first world for it, done it by cross breeding with Labee the Bee. If you cross 2x 3-star flowers, you will always get 4 star. If you cross 2x 4 star flowers you will always get 5 star. If you cross for example 4 star and a 1 star - you will get different 4 star. Have fun breeding :D

Legendary flowers are flowers 161-165 from the first world, not attainable by breeding and really, really rare. Played a lot of hours now and still sitting on 2 :p

Vorlon - they don't sync, bugged. Everyone waiting for a fix :p

And trophy list cause nobody posted it yet.

(B) 13

(S) 1

(G) 1

(B) Too Hot - 10 Flowers sunburnt

(B) Irredeemable - 100 Flowers sunburnt

(B) Cumulo Nimbus - 1 000 rain drops have fallen

(B) Happy Noah - 10 000 rain drops have fallen

(B) Sorcerer's Apprentice - Storms raged 10 times

(B) Zeus is angry! - Storms raged 1 000 times

(B) My first Gift - One or more flowers have been sent to a friend for the first time

(B) My first crossbreed - A new flower has been converted for the first time with Labee the bee

(B) Full Slots - Every slot on the screen is full

(B) Pretty Bouquet - At least one flower from each spieces have been unlocked

(B) Composition - At least three flowers from each spieces have been unlocked

(B) Hanabi Festival - Every common flower has been unlocked

(B) Connaisseur - All of the five legendary flowers have been unlocked

(S) Vivaldi - Level 5 reached: Four seasons have passed by

(G) Unstoppable! - Level 57 reached: Fourteen years have passed by

these legendary flowers really suck. just got one in my tropical garden, but i don't know when or how i got it. I played up to lvl 53 on medium, but no legendary occurred. on hard i just get to level 19. this is really hard. are these flowers only appear on hard difficulty or is it by coincidence on other difficulties as well?

I got 2 legendarie in my normal garden on playing on Casual difficulty while doing level 57 achiev, so yeah, they can appear anywhere. I think that for the achiev you need only 5 legendaries from the normal garden, so atleast we don't have to the farm tropical ones :D (Cool thing - after 100% this game I will still have something to do in it, cause I want all flowers eventually :)

I have problems with 2 trophies that I wouldn't think will be problematic at all.

Irredeemable - 100 Flowers sunburnt - still wondering why I haven't unlocked this one yet, as I'm sunburning flowers on purpose now and still nothing. Got 10 flowers sunburnt trophy (Too hot), but I'm still not too sure - actually 'to sunburn a flower' is:

1) damaging it with ray of sun

2) killing it with 2 rays of sun (you loose a life)

3) killing it by burning it once, and then waiting until it dies, not healing.

Not sure. I would go with 2nd option, but as I said, tried to burn them on purpose a LOT of times and no trophy popped.

(Off topic - when you read points 1 to 3 you can't really see how they fit into a cute game with flowers and sun, haha? :D)

I have also problem with Zeus is angry! - Storms raged 1 000 times. I got 10 Storms raging trophy aswell, but again I'm not sure what objective is. Just making thunders out of thunderclouds? Or they have to damage something for it to count? Tried to farm this one A LOT, no result!

Edited by Veg86

i haven't got the 100 sunburns and 1000 storms, too. in case of sunburns i am sure, that i burnt way more than 100. i don't know which procedure is the right one. i think you have to burn them to death.

same problem with the storm. i don't know if it is enough to hit a dark cloud and burn a flower once or if i have to hit the same flower twice by dark clouds. the other two trophies popped after a few minutes. all in all it is no that bad, because i have to play many hours more to get the legendaries. so i think, through trying to get them, i will burn a lot of flowers and hit a lot of dark clouds.

Yeah, I guess I'll try to farm remaining legendaries now, but if I won't get those sunburnt+stormcloud trophies in the next ~10h of play, I will be worried that trophies are glitched :p (I'm bit worried already ;P)

i think all the time, that these trophies are glitched. but i try all the time to get them. i am so destructible, but they dont pop. but in general the trophies are still not to sync. so hopefully, if these trophies are buggy, they will be fixed by fixing the syncing prob.

Anyone know if reaching 57 level is all the way 1-57 or just can be 41-57? God it is sooooo long to get from 21 to 41...

truely i don't know. i made it freom lvl 1 to 62 on easy in one run. but i think it is achievable when you start at 41 and proceed to 57. there is no description, that you have to get to 57 from the start. i think you only have to reach 57, no matter if you started from 1 or 41.

I sent the developers an e-mail asking them about the problems with synching and also about the 100 burns trophy not unlocking.

If more people do it, I assume they will put some effort into fixing it. I guess it might take a while though, since the game was just released. Still, trophies glitching really gets on my nerves.

info@game-atelier.com

Can't say I have noticed any glitching yet but the syncing was annoying it did eventually sync though when I went out and back into the trophy lists.

I can bet it synced with your Vita tab only tho! Check if you have it under Playstation Network tab, if not - it didn't sync :p

@Kiyosaru

Thanks for that email, I'll send them a message asap :)

I received a swift reply from the developers this morning saying the trophies not synching is due to a Sony error, and they have contacted them about this. With some luck they will fix it in a couple of days.

No real answer about the possible glitched trophies though, so I asked them to clarify that.

these crappy legendary flowers are really annoying. no matter how far i play, they don't occur. played till lvl 67 on easy, but nothing. got one for the tropical garden and when i played it i wasn't at 67. but in the normal garden nothing happens. it seems to me like a lottery. perhaps you get one, perhaps not. it would help to know, what to do to get them. but playing for hours and nothing happens is frustrating. i got all other flowers in both gardens from 1* till 5*. so, only the legendaries are missing.