XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > S (PS3) > Summer Challenge

View Poll Results: Rate the trophy difficulty...
1 - Very Easy 2 18.18%
2 0 0%
3 0 0%
4 3 27.27%
5 2 18.18%
6 2 18.18%
7 1 9.09%
8 1 9.09%
9 0 0%
10 - Very Hard 0 0%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-14-2010, 07:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Awards Showcase Woody's Canaries   First PS4 Game Nights   5,000 Posts   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Gold Submission   Staff - Super Moderator   Killzone Gaming Night Award
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Default Platinum Difficulty Rating

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 5.00

Voting Guidelines
  1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.
  5. Vote with honesty and integrity.

Last edited by Xander45; 01-23-2014 at 12:16 PM.
Woody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 10:46 PM   #2 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Bronze Submission   Word of Mouth - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)

Got the platinum 20 min ago, all trophies are easy except 4-5, some of them can be quite annoying since you need to strum the faster than I've ever done in any Guitar Hero. AND the last trophy for me,
"Two's company, three's a crowd" were gltiched so I needed way more time on that one, than I should. For me this was harder than both the winter ones.

I'll be voting 6.

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)

Rocksmith 2014 Trophy Guide

Last edited by Bezenko; 10-06-2011 at 10:49 PM.
Bezenko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 06:05 AM   #3 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

I voted 4.
Nothing is really that tasking; it just takes a bit of luck sometimes.

Certainly not as hard a the winter Olympic games out there.
Dino_Roar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 02:01 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Silver Road Map Submitter   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)

I'm thinking between 5 and 6. Some grinding in the beginning to get trained. A lot of events are simply impossible to do unless you do some training. Strangely enough the various teams got a pre-defined score they average around. This means you can pick a team that usually does well and by that you can knock out your worst opponent. This trick doesn't work in career mode, but it's essential for some of the trophies.

I've written a trophy guide for the game now, will be going over it and do some small changes etc and will likely post it today or tomorrow.

As someone has said earlier, this game require you to tilt the right stick faster than anything ever seen in any other game on PS3. This one event you had to do on hard difficulty and do a mistake and still place in the top 5th, I just couldn't do the tilting fast enough, especially not several times when the enemies just always got a better score than me. I was doing it for several hours. I almost gave up until I figured I could take one of the better scoring teams and that actually made it possible for me to get the trophy, as the team I had chosen did worse when controller as AI than the 5th I had tried to beat over and over did. I ended up using the turbo controller I had made myself to do the tilting. Kinda tricky as you had to do it faster and faster up to a point I just couldn't do it.

There's also the archer stuff, but that went kinda nice once I was on a HD screen and understood a couple of tricks.

I'm glad I didn't have to beat all World Records as I initially thought, just beat a WR 20 times. Can even be the same WR, and you can even tie them to beat them, which opened up a small hole for making it very easy. All of this will be in the guide.

It's not very short either. I guess I spent longer than you needed to, but you must beat the second cup without using anyone but the first trainer, which means you will be grinding training points. Maxing out the training before progressing made it a lot easier. I'm really unsure how long it took me, but I'm guessing 15-20 hours.

I think I ended up having some luck on the Two's company, three's a crowd. Yeah, many of the trophies are a bit luck based and skill based which makes them a bit annoying and frustrating. I should also note that you need to use the sixaxis motion control in many of the games. The tutorial in the game made it very hard to know exactly what to do, but I figured it out in the end.

I'm thinking this is a 5/10 difficulty wise. If you put in some time it gets easier, and the more you try the better you get and since it's a bit luck based you might get lucky too.
MMDE is offline   Reply With Quote