Two's Company, Three's a Crowd & Roadblock Discussion

Dino_Roar

I answered you by psn, however you just need to have a nice start (1st from the beginning), and stay 1st until the end of the race.

This one was a piece of cake compared with "last chance" :)

Thanks for the replies.

I finally got the (P).

I thought I'd share that I manged to get both of these trophies in the end, just by sitting in second the whole race.

I then overtook on the final straight.

2's company, 3's a crowd really is about getting a good start.

If you don't then you may as well restart.

• 1 year later...

I just got the last 2 trophies (Roadblock and 2's company, 3's a crowd) and the platinum last night.

Best way I found was:

1) Get a good start (if you dont then restart)

2) Get into first and on the inside lane before the first bend

3) Use your first boost immediately after the first bend to get yourself a decent lead and to avoid the hassle of 2nd place being on your shoulder. When you boost its ok to go into the red arrows.

4) Then maintain the green arrows at the maximum, avoid going into red arrows - you dont want to see the red stamina bar depleting

5) At just over the halfway point (about 600 meters to the finish) use your 2nd boost on the straight. By the end of this boost your red stamina bar will probably have started to deplete a small amount. THIS IS OKAY.

6) After this keep your pace at the max green arrow level and only push into the red arrows if you feel the 2nd place guy is trying to overtake.

7) Final boost - you should use this either just before the last bend (the 200 metre to go point) or just after the final bend (last 100 metres). Go as fast as possible, use stamina, use red arrows, and you should keep your lead until the finish line

It will always be a close finish but the key is dont use red stamina bar early in the race, spread out your 3 boosts, get on inside lane early, try and keep 2nd place off your back by boosting after 1st bend.

Good luck!

http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/ChrisMalicious.png

Edited by ChrisMalicious