6-A Ending

Anarane

Did you get it?

It took me many tries but I finally calmed down and watched the boss.

So, you could start off the level by slowly making your way to the boss and using fire to destroy all the enemies. That way you have all or almost all of your life. Next wait just before the boss to get all of your ink back.

Enter the fight and summon your guardians. they'll do good work while you try to dodge the balls that come at you and do some fire attacks. don't deplete your ink gauge though because you'll need it.

Notice the blurry lines that form on the boss. that's its life gauge. at two blurry lines, the boss will start charging up and doing a massive damage cannon attack. if the boss does it up high, you are safe on the bottom, but if he goes to the bottom, quickly draw two or three steps to get to the top of the screen. you can probably survive one hit if you are at full health. anyway, take your time and summon the guardians again when they pop. don't forget to flame attack. In fact, I believe I only flame attacked the boss and won. i mainly stayed in the lower left hand corner dodging attacks.

Good luck!