Trophy translations .... roughly

Khelthros

So, I used Google Translate to help me out. I'm a beginner in Japanese, but this is what I can tell so far. And makes sense.

1) See the 1st Ending

2) See the 2nd Ending

3) See the 3rd Ending

4) See the 4th Ending

5) See the 5th Ending

6) See the 6th Ending

7) See all the Endings

8) Obtained maximum life gauge

9) Obtained maximum ink gauge

10) Reached 1 hour play time [Not sure, but I think so]

11) Summon the Foo Dog 30 times

12) Summon the Phoenix 30 times

13) "Abnormal state that more than 10 enemies body" [i'll figure it out later]

If there's any mistakes, feel free to help out. Just doing what I can. =)

Well. I've gotten 3+ hours playtime, and no trophy. So I'm not sure about that translation. And...I have no idea bout "abnormal state"...I'm at a loss.

For those wondering his translation for the most part is pretty accurate i got the game myself and i shed a bit of light on some of the trophies that are a bit confusing. The trophy wit the status ailment what you have to do is burn an enemy then after that use your water brush to wipe away the fire (to make it into mist) and that will make the enemies like arrowmen slower to attack. The hour one i'm still working on, you have to accumulate at least 1hr of riding the ink brush what you normally do to overcome obsticals. It also have to be done on the same save states.

Speaking on save states, it's better to do all of this on one save state especially when working on maximizing your life and ink power. I'm close to getting a 100% on it as i got the japanese version.

Also for those wondering there are more DLC stages to be released for the game as well too. As well as Gallery Mode and Ranked Mode which may already be on game when it' released for download on the US or come as a later patch for it. The stage dlc should be out on the japan store already.

I hope this helps a little bit i speak a little bit of japanese as well too :D

For those wondering his translation for the most part is pretty accurate i got the game myself and i shed a bit of light on some of the trophies that are a bit confusing. The trophy wit the status ailment what you have to do is burn an enemy then after that use your water brush to wipe away the fire (to make it into mist) and that will make the enemies like arrowmen slower to attack. The hour one i'm still working on, you have to accumulate at least 1hr of riding the ink brush what you normally do to overcome obsticals. It also have to be done on the same save states.

Speaking on save states, it's better to do all of this on one save state especially when working on maximizing your life and ink power. I'm close to getting a 100% on it as i got the japanese version.

Also for those wondering there are more DLC stages to be released for the game as well too. As well as Gallery Mode and Ranked Mode which may already be on game when it' released for download on the US or come as a later patch for it. The stage dlc should be out on the japan store already.

I hope this helps a little bit i speak a little bit of japanese as well too :D

Ooooh, I see now. Thanks for the clarification! =D

• 2 weeks later...

Here are the trophies from the English version:

10 bronze, 2 silver, 1 gold

Idle Oni (B) - Achieved Ending 1

I'll Get To It Tomorrow (B) - Achieved Ending 2

Vagrant (B) - Achieved Ending 3

Good Enough (B) - Achieved Ending 4

Ambitions Realized (S) - Achieved Ending 5

Redrawer of the Line (S) - Achieved Ending 6

Every Legend Told (G) - Achieved all endings in a single save slot