|January 21st, 2011, 11:32 PM||#1|
Join Date: Nov 2009
Collectables and Other Stuff Guide
Just like the guide I made for episode 1, except with different stuff (still collectables though).
Obviously, you should get the metal detector in Strong Bad's room first.
For the things you need to get at certain points in the game, I will highlight in red.
Limozeen H.B.O. Manual Pages
For these it doesn't matter where you find these, they come up in a specific order (i.e. the first page of the manual could be number 1 on this list or number 5 depending on where you start). Thus said, here are the locations:
1. In the House of Strong. Go to the top floor and into the room with Strong Bad's laptop. Select the light switch, and then you will get the page.
2. At the Two-o Duo stage. Pull out your metal detector and head towards the left part of the stage. It's somewhere near the actual stage.
3. At the Cool Tapes stage. Once your there select the Rock Out item in your inventory. A box will appear. It's on the left side near the white pebbles.
4. At Club T-C. Head on over to the DJ stand and use the Doin the Wiggle song on it. It will appear afterwards. If you don't have this item, it's in the box on the stage at the Two-o Duo stage. Just switch one of the music discs you got with the Doin the Wigglie song.
Limozeen Shot Glasses
Larry: At the House of Strong. On the main floor, select the Luxa Lounger (the green chair) and out comes Larry!
Perry: At the House of Strong. Go the outside portion of the area and select Rock Out from the inventory. A box will appear in front of the bushes near the white fence.
Gary: At Marzipan's House. Pull out your metal detector and head towards the zen garden. It's a little to the right of the short side (the side facing away from the house).
Mary: At the Two-o Duo stage. After you have Limozeen dump bleach into the pond, select the dead fish and out comes Mary (as strange as that sounds).
Rare Band Posters
Cool Tapes: At The Track. Go to the lockers and open the one on the left. I wonder what a poster with Marzipan on it could be doing in Coach Z's locker room?
Two-o Duo: At Bubs' Stand. Pull out your metal detector and head to the back right corner of Bubs' Stand.
Pom-Pom: At Club T-C. Head on over to the bar portion of the area and select Rock Out from the inventory. A box should appear in front of you (to the right of the table with the buffalo wings).
D.O.I.: At the D.O.I. stage. Pull out your metal detector and head to right part of the stage. It's somewhere in front of the stage.
Sloshy T-shirt: At the House of Strong. Go down to the Basement and select Rock Out from the inventory. A box will appear next to the washer.
Leopard Print Pants: At the House of Strong. Go down into the Basement and into the room with the TV in it. Select the couch.
Leopard Headband: Go to Bubs's Stand. From there, head left until you reach the red brick wall. Select Rock Out from your inventory and a box will appear in front of the wall.
Chain Boots: Go to the Photobooth. Head right to a white fence. Pull out your metal detector and head towards the middle of the fence but keep some distance.
Strong Bad Abuse
1. At the House of Strong. Go to the main floor and into the kitchen area. Select the microwave.
2. At the House of Strong. Go to the top floor and into the laptop room. Select the plug under the table that the Lappy sits on.
3. At Marzipan's House. When you're trying to find a blonde for the album cover, use the LARPing sword on Marzipan (you can find the sword in the tub in the bathroom to the left of Strong Sad's room.
4. At the PomStar stage. Before you start to sabotage everybody, head on over to this stage and talk to Strong Sad. Looks like he finally got his revenge on Strong Bad.
5. At the Two-o Duo stage. Before giving Limozeen the industrial bleach, use it on the pond and find out how Marzipan feels about it lolz.
The Cheat 1: At Marzipan's. Before you sign them up, use the forms on The Cheat BEFORE you talk to him the first time.
Strong Mad: At Marzipan's. Before signing up Cool Tapes, use the entry forms on Strong Mad.
The Cheat 2: At Marzipan's. This one comes after The Cheat 1. Talk to The Cheat, then use the entry forms on him again.
Coach Z: At Marzipan's. First, you're going to need to get him over there. Pick up one of those signing things near the recording machine, and use it on Marzipan. Select the Coach Z icon, then head over to The Track. Give the signed thing to him, and then head back to Marzipan's. Talk to Coach Z. Select the icon on the left (the CD player/boombox).
DJ Stand 1: In extended play head to Club T-C. Use the song "Slide Right Y'all..." on the DJ stand.
DJ Stand 2: In extended play head to Club T-C. Use the song "Doin' the Wigglie" on the DJ stand. You have to do this twice for it to count since the first time you did during normal play.
Strong Sad: In extended play head to Strong Badia. Talk to Strong Sad.
Expressions of Affection
These require you to get a character to say the word "love".
Strong Sad: At the House of Strong. Before you give the Fun Machine to Bubs, go to the top floor of the house. Go into Strong Sad's room and talk to him. Select the icon on the right (the one with a bat on it). You need to select this twice, or until you hear him say the word "love".
Bubs: At Bubs' Stand. I'm not putting this one in red because he says it as part of the story. Just don't skip the dialogue AT ALL. He says it when you talk to him about the Fun Machine.
Strong Bad: At The Track. Before you get Coach Z to go to Marzipan's, talk to him and select the Marzipan icon. You have to select it twice for Strong Bad to say the word.
Marzipan: At Marzipan's. Go get one of the glossies next to the recording machine (on a table near the front door), and use it on Marzipan. Select the Strong Bad icon. If she doesn't say it, just use the glossy on her again and select the Strong Bad icon again.
Strong Bad 2: At Marzipan's. This one isn't in red because it is part of the story. Just don't skip any dialogue. Get one of the glossies and use it on Marzipan. Select the Coach Z icon.
Strong Bad 3: At Marzipan's. Before you have Coach Z throw the big rock at Marzipan's window, talk to him and select the middle icon (the one with the paper and feather pen).
Limozeen: At the Two-o Duo stage. Before you sabotage this group, talk to Limozeen near the pond. Select the left icon (the one that says Two-o Duo on it).
Coach Z: After you break up the Two-o Duo, go talk to Coach Z. If you do this before the end of the game, he is at the PomStar stage. If you do this in extended play, he is back at The Track. If he doesn't say it immediately, just keep talking to him until he says the word "love".
The Whale: At the PomStar stage. Just talk to the whale. If he doesn't say it at first, just keep talking to him until he does say the special word.
Strong Bad 4: At the Two-o Duo stage. This is probably the most annoying expression of affection to get, so I'm going to lay it out in steps:
1. Set the hint level to high in the options menu.
2. Get the Limnozeen coloring book next to Limozeen at the D.O.I. stage. Make sure that you DO NOT do the Teen Girl Squad thing at Strong Bad's house.
3. Get both of the pictures of Limozeen dumping bleach into the pond AND of them beating the whale.
4. Show both of the pictures to Marzipan at the PomStar stage.
5. Head to the Two-o Duo stage. Make sure you have sabotaged them first.
6. Save your game just in case you screw up.
7. Keep selecting the banner that says Two-o Duo on it. You want to give about 4-5 seconds in between each time you select the banner so that you don't accidentally select the banner while Strong Bad is saying the thing.
8. Optional. This is if you screwed up and selected the banner while Strong Bad is talking. Load up the save game that you saved in step 5. Now do step 7 again and try not to screw up.
Last edited by tuffmuff; January 25th, 2011 at 06:28 PM. Reason: editorial sweep
|January 25th, 2011, 06:37 PM||#3|
|April 23rd, 2012, 10:36 PM||#5|
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Omaha, NE, US
For thew "Strong Bad 4" expression of affection, I have no idea how, but when I went to the Two-o Duo stage and saved my game (having just checked to see I had 9 out of 10 for that category), immediately after saving the game the trophy for the expressions popped and I was like "what I didn't do the last one yet..." Sure enough, I went to check the progress again and it now said 10 out of 10. Some lucky glitch or something. Beats having to deal with the pain you seem to describe in its description though...
|February 23rd, 2013, 05:35 PM||#6|
A Mod Awakens
Join Date: Jun 2009
|August 31st, 2015, 02:06 PM||#8|
Guide Team Lead
Join Date: May 2010
Due to issues with the accuracy of this Supplement, it has been replaced with a new one so this will be unstuck.