is it possible to get the 800,000 points in co-op

forsaken1304

i was wondering because i saw a video on you tube of a guy that got the max glitch to work in the very beginning of stage 1 against is co-op partner. The glitch was far easier to do this way against a willing opponent. I didn't know if anyone tryed this i figured i would put it out there for ppl struggling with this trophy. i haven't tried it myself yet but was wondering if anyone did. if anyone can confirm or shoot it down would be helpful thanks.

Yes it's possible.

In fact you could get it as soon as level 5/6 if your partner is able to survive and be walking around each stage.

The problem is your partner, he must not attack any enemies/kill them (at least keep it in moderation).

Enemies have more health (but don't hit harder).

Theres normally an extra boss on some stages which can cause problems for the second player (unless you do a local co-op).

It really depends on how good you and your partner are but it's definately possible.

Can the coop glitch be done anywhere in level one? If someone knows how to do the glitch can you please explain?

the guy who posted the video said if you put the co-op player in front of any trash can in level 1 and grapple him it shuld glitch i'm not home to try it but it wuld be kool if it works