Online ranked battles

Why I it everyone I have played on online so far just plays as ken and ryu and just stand on the other side of the screen using hadoken or guide sonic boom now I know why I hated and when off street fighter as there so be something to stop you spamming moves so you don't have to fight anyone full health other then is I have nothing bad to say about the game

Why I it everyone I have played on online so far just plays as ken and ryu and just stand on the other side of the screen using hadoken or guide sonic boom now I know why I hated and when off street fighter as there so be something to stop you spamming moves so you don't have to fight anyone full health other then is I have nothing bad to say about the game

This game is less fireball dominant that other fighting games (Street fighter 4 included). In fighting games I have a preference to non fireball characters.

There are PLENTY of characters that can punish a full screen fireball, my main Cole, has a QCB + K electro splash move that catches n00bs out ALL day, you can even combo off it for some big damage.

Just pick some characters that people dont play and most onlie people you meet wont have a clue about that matchup, then exploit that.

feel free to ask any questions of someone who plays quite abit of fighting games, has platted the PS3 version and well on the way to the vita version (but wont get it due to the ad-hoc trophy :( )

• 2 weeks later...

I am finding this very frustrating, 8 ranking games I've played now and not a win. I've won 3 and lost 5, but everytime I win, the other player rage quits in the final moments and then I don't get the win, back to the lobby with nothing. The other player is not punished and not alerted as being a rage quitter.

How could Capcom let this happen :mad:

100 wins online for a gold? I can't even get to 1..

win faster.

I usually win before my opponent realize the match has started :cool:

seriously, my advice : get some training a little bit, and stick to two characters. The online level of player is pretty poor compared to the one we have on SFIV. Especially since the game has been offered with the PS+, all the noob came to test the game, thus victories are not so tough to achieve. Got my 100 wins pretty fast.

victories on endless battle with a friend do count btw

Edited by Akrion

• 4 weeks later...