Hard Platinum?

I give it a 7. I only played the PS3 version. the missions were the hard part along with online but only because the online was terrible. A lot of time you couldn't connect to a room or an opponent. You also have to do a certain amount of moves like cross arts/assaults but it's lower on Vita. It wasn't that hard but time consuming.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I've always struggled with Street Fighter controls. I've been using this Plat as practice, and it's definitely possible, just make sure you allow yourself some time to learn and get better. I would suggest tutorials first, then trials, then arcade mode. That's the order I did and it really helps you get a feel for the game without having people murder you.

• 2 weeks later...

The only obstacle that's still keeping me from the plat is the Mission Mode. I have a load of grinding still to do, but I don't really want to put myself through all that work unless I can complete the missions first. I haven't played the game in ages, so I should really go back to it and try my best to finish Mission Mode. I find it pretty hard though.

• 2 months later...
Are all these response to the PS3 version? or is it the Vita version? With the vita version out in a day I was wondering if it was an easy platinum or not. I barely managed the mission part of the PS3 portion, but I think that was the only difficult part.

I have had the Vita version for a year now, and it took me 2 weeks to earn everything but the Ad-Hoc trophy. Pretty much all of the trophy requirements are smaller (100 uses of each type of move instead of 500), and if you have a second account on your PS3, you can boost with yourself the online trophies for Vita.

Overall the Vita version is easier, but it can take much longer if you can't find somebody to get the Ad-Hoc trophy with.