Vita owners, does the new patch make mission mode harder?

Hello. This may seem like a stupid question, but to be honest, I am on wits end about mission mode, especially 19. I must have tried every strategy on this tie, x360achievements, gamefaqs, YouTube, etc, to no prevail. (did the best using gief and rolento)

So, I'm wondering, did anyone do this before the 2013 patch? I just started the game this week and yeah, I updated before even playing the game. Did I just shoot myself in the foot? If so, how does one delete a patch from vita? Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Just tried it again for the lulz and i was able to complete that mision with the 2013 patch, you just need to learn how Akuma attacks, I kill Ogre with full or almost full HP spaming Zangief superart, for Akuma i switch to Ryu and i attack after he do the Gohadoken, jump foward High Kick, then crouch low kick, crouch low punch, stand medium punch, Shoryuken High. Repeat as many times as necessary, when Akuma does Misogi jump backwards and do either Shinku Hadoken or charge a little bit for EX Hadoken. Switch to Zangief if necessary to recover HP on Ryu.

• 3 months later...

I just started Mission Mode and skipped right to 19 to test out the Vita version Post Patch. Last year when I did it on PS3, it took me about 40 or 50 tries. On Vita it took 7 tries, just using easy inputs on Zangief. Either I've gotten better or the game is slightly easier. Just know how to spam the skin and keep an eye out to block Akuma's specials when he wakes up immediately on knockdown.