Ad-Hoc Trophy Boosting Thread

Usuyami

I think the Vita version of this game should have its own forum as the trophy list isn't even the same as the PS3 version.. But anyway, I'd like to connect with someone locally in Toronto, Canada. I'm sure there's at least one other trophy hunter out there with SFxT Vita. :)

Edited by Usuyami

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go on then, I might aswell stick my name down on this for all the good its going to do me. Ive just won this game on the PS Blog Weekend Debate and I think you can imagine how amazingly CHUFFED i was to win it.

Then i find out its got Ad Hoc Trophy!

:o

Anyways, I live in Merseyside in the UK close to St.Helens.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Aalborg in Denmark here, my 4th ad-hoc trophy pending game and not a single reply from anyone on Near around me - please Sony bring on some kinda ad-hoc party feature, this is absurd for anno 2012

dublin city centre area,no murderers or thieves need apply,dumb ass ad hoc trophy.gamertags helghan-imperial send friend request with text.

• 4 weeks later...
I think the Vita version of this game should have its own forum as the trophy list isn't even the same as the PS3 version.. But anyway, I'd like to connect with someone locally in Toronto, Canada. I'm sure there's at least one other trophy hunter out there with SFxT Vita. :)

Ive sent you a PM, also if there is anyone wanting to boost for the trophy in the Ottawa region let me know :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just bought the Vita version and am looking to get Ad Hoc out of the way.

Location - Toronto, ON

EDIT: August 23. Come on Torontonians! The system and memory cards have been price-dropped! Somebody here must have the game and need the trophy...

Edited by farsight2000

• 1 month later...