VITA List out Includes Ad Hoc Trophy

djhmetfan2

Oh great, so no platinum for me. I understand that all the new trophies have to be for using Ps Vita features but this is so inconsiderate. That was a huge bummer, I still dont understand why ad hoc trophies exist, they make no sense as a trophy whatsoever.

I dont like at all what they did to the trophy list, so many nerfs, but still gonna buy it.

Oh great, so no platinum for me. I understand that all the new trophies have to be for using Ps Vita features but this is so inconsiderate. That was a huge bummer, I still dont understand why ad hoc trophies exist, they make no sense as a trophy whatsoever.

I dont like at all what they did to the trophy list, so many nerfs, but still gonna buy it.

Yeah..Our only hope is that just by going into Ad Hoc Mode will pop the trophy (kinda like Ridge Racer for vita) but I doubt it

I loved the rest of the list cause they cut down all the requirements of the PS3 list in half or more which is perfect

I use NEAR to get the ad hoc trophies. I did it for both ModNation Racers and Michael Jackson Experience. It's horribly nerdy and you might get stabbed and/or robbed but trophies are worth it.

I use NEAR to get the ad hoc trophies. I did it for both ModNation Racers and Michael Jackson Experience. It's horribly nerdy and you might get stabbed and/or robbed but trophies are worth it.

What? You used Near to find someone to hook up with your mean to do the ad hoc trophies? All I need for the MJ game is the stupid ad hoc MP trophies for platinum.

I've done this game on PS3 and this Vita list is 10x easier since you don't need 300 rounds finish and 500 activations. I was 100% buying this but this ad hoc trophy makes me not want to get it.

Btw can anyone confirm any cross save/cross trophy functionality? I don't mind doing doing everything again since it's all significantly less than the PS3 requirements but if we can save time for those who platted the PS3 version that would be awesome.

Edited by QuantumMercury

May i ask what is Ad hoc trophy?

Ad Hoc is a mode on the PS Vita that allows you to play somebody else who has a PS Vita who is next to you.

The Trophy for this game is play a vs match in Ad Hoc Mode

I can confirm just creating a lobby will not grant you the trophy. You will need to have somebody else to join you.

Btw can anyone confirm any cross save/cross trophy functionality? I don't mind doing doing everything again since it's all significantly less than the PS3 requirements but if we can save time for those who platted the PS3 version that would be awesome.

I will be trying this tonight when i get home. I just need to find my PS3 copy and see if I can play my PS3 under a different screen name.

Edited by Vyrastas
Double post

so we need to play with someone have vita like the psp to psp ?

and we need to play online right

ooh man -_- its looks easy but someone with vita and this game is just hard -_- i will see

my friends if someone have buy it than i will buy

Edited by darkjin

Finding someone local with a Vita is hard enough... finding someone with a Vita and this game is will be very hard. Finding someone with a Vita and this game who is willing to meet you so you can get a trophy... well... yeah good luck if you don't have a friend that you can play this with locally. Hardest trophy on this list is the ad hoc one.

Finding someone local with a Vita is hard enough... finding someone with a Vita and this game is will be very hard. Finding someone with a Vita and this game who is willing to meet you so you can get a trophy... well... yeah good luck if you don't have a friend that you can play this with locally. Hardest trophy on this list is the ad hoc one.

Take a holiday to Edmonton and we can do all the ad hoc trophies you want. ;)

Lmao, anyways back on topic anyone here confirm anything with SFxT? I doubt the new trophies added are overly grindy... still would like to know if anyone was able to do a save data transfer.

Well my update is small but my save file was corupted the 2nd time I played. Then there is a patch and then I downloaded patch and my file was corruptted again. The 1st time I lost about 60 trials and 2nd time lost nothing but it is still a pain.

there is a menu item on Online to search PS3 players or Vita or Both so should be easy to boost a ps3 account.

Well my update is small but my save file was corupted the 2nd time I played. Then there is a patch and then I downloaded patch and my file was corruptted again. The 1st time I lost about 60 trials and 2nd time lost nothing but it is still a pain.

there is a menu item on Online to search PS3 players or Vita or Both so should be easy to boost a ps3 account.

Very nice so I can self boost, my account on Vita and another account on my PS3?

When you say your save file corrupted you mean the save file on the Vita only or the save when you transferred a PS3 save to the Vita?

Very nice so I can self boost, my account on Vita and another account on my PS3?

When you say your save file corrupted you mean the save file on the Vita only or the save when you transferred a PS3 save to the Vita?

It was my Vita file that corrupted twice, I never did anything with my PS3 file

and I had no idea you could transfer saves between ps3 & vita

It was my Vita file that corrupted twice, I never did anything with my PS3 file

and I had no idea you could transfer saves between ps3 & vita

I read that there was going to be a save data link between the the 2 games. Dunno if that means save transfer or just that you can play cross platform?

On a semi-related note I'm relieved the amount of needed moves got majorly decreased from 500 to 30. Was a big grind in the original.

Ad-Hoc trophies....yeah, going to be rather difficult locally. Is there ad-hoc related trophies for other Vita games like SFXT? Kinda new to this feature.

ModNation Racers, Michael Jackson The Experience, Dynasty Warrios Next and some others also include Ad-Hoc trophies, it's becoming worryingly common around the vita games