Trial of ruined dreams trophy help

Eternalchaos72

Yes.. it says :p

There is a list of tekken characters and list of sf characters that are TEAMS. You need to beat game with 5 different teams and fight the special fight.

I used like..

Ryu/ken

Zangief/rufus

That would be 2 teams .. you need to simply beat with 5 different teams. Doesnt matter which 5 you choose.. just 5 different ones.

Yes.. it says :p

There is a list of tekken characters and list of sf characters that are TEAMS. You need to beat game with 5 different teams and fight the special fight.

I used like..

Ryu/ken

Zangief/rufus

That would be 2 teams .. you need to simply beat with 5 different teams. Doesnt matter which 5 you choose.. just 5 different ones.

ahh now i think i understand, i need to pick 5 teams?

Yup.. there is special fight when you pick certain teams. I forget the 5 teams i picked but i know the 2 above i did. I think with tekken people i even lost once or twice and had to repick team and still got trophy. Full list on guide but dont wanna go look to see which teams i played.. pick any you feel you wanna do :)

Yup.. there is special fight when you pick certain teams. I forget the 5 teams i picked but i know the 2 above i did. I think with tekken people i even lost once or twice and had to repick team and still got trophy. Full list on guide but dont wanna go look to see which teams i played.. pick any you feel you wanna do :)

ahhh right, il report back if i dont get it :)