How is the level online?

Baqsam

No idea. Been a while I don't play ranked matches.

Shouldn't be too bad. Just make sure to search for players with "same skill" while going for the C rank trophy.

So what's with the 23 consecutive wins mentioned in the trophy guide? Is that mandatory or is it the best case scenario to get to rank C like the 20 wins in Super Street Fighter IV?

• 7 months later...

Good to hear that there is some bad people on it, gives me a chance to get C rank without boosting. Now just figure out which characters I want to use and train with them, it won't be Ryu and Ken though since I'm sick of them from SFIV. Any ideas on who is good to use for someone starting out in this game to a least get good enough for C ranked?

Ryu is still the best all rounder character. Personally, I use Akuma and Orge because I like the boss theme. They were good enough to get me to C+. If you are just looking to get to C, I highly recommend Orge. People around D to C absolutely don't know how to block his Forward + HK. I can guarantee you this low high attack will hit every single time.

Ryu is still the best all rounder character. Personally, I use Akuma and Orge because I like the boss theme. They were good enough to get me to C+. If you are just looking to get to C, I highly recommend Orge. People around D to C absolutely don't know how to block his Forward + HK. I can guarantee you this low high attack will hit every single time.

That's why everyone must pick Ryu, lol. I liked Akuma in UMVC3 and I used to play Orge way back in tekken 3. Orge looks interesting to me so I give them a shot when I get the game which is soon. Thanks for that tip, I'll abuse and learn some combos with him. Just looking to get to C Ranked for the trophy but if I land up liking the game enough then I'll play for fun with PSN friends only.

Plenty of newbie's when I was playing about a month ago. As long as you're kinda good you should be fine. A boosting partner helps but you can do it without. Just got to win enough. Try to remember who you can't beat and don't fight 'em.

I'm a newbie but I do practice but playing online is always different than practice mode. So far I think I'm gonna use Heihachi, Orge. Also been thinking about using Juri as I'm interested in the character but not sure if she too advance to use. Have also though about Hugo as I've read Heihachi Hugo team seems powerful.

You guys were right, there were plenty of newbies playing this game which made getting to C rank pretty easy. I only lost 5 matches and only 3 of those I was just outclassed by higher ranked players. I did it with Juri/ Heihachi but this game online is so laggy, I kept dropping my combos which made my gameplay seem sloppy but at least I got the trophy:applause: