My smash of this shit :D.

klujma

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IB8ZS6FLgs&feature=relmfu]SFxTK Angry Smash - YouTube[/ame]

Ok ok, its good game, i respect all who have fun with this, so respect me too. Game can be good but the AI sucks so hard. My first smash on ps3.

Yes I agree with Bestostero and zeroXsnake7.

You should have sold it or if you were slightly feeling generous, given it to someone who would like a copy of this game, but what is done, is done and it was your decision.

R.I.P Street Fighter x Tekken copy #2265 :(

Yes i know iam dude. This is my only smashed game. Iam just surprised how is difficulty different between all genres. 8 difficulty in Action adventure/FPS/TPS will be always easier then 5/10 in fighting game.

BTW grinding is much worse then difficulty for me. I play games for fun so example - If i have 91% in MK9 i will never do "My kungfu is stronger". Or in SFxTK - most of guys said - yes mission done so platinum too. That grinding after is even worse then missions.

Sorry guys.

PS: R.I.P game???????? Are you fuc*ing serious lol??

fact is, if he had the funds where he could get rid of a game like that, more power to him!

he's an adult and as someone mentioned, he didnt harm anyone with it so whatever...i wouldn't waste money but that's my opinion! if i had the money, i would've destroyed plenty of games that i hated in the past.

Yes iam sad that i have no money from it. But this game really want me to do it. I did all missions except 20. Mission 20 made me to do it, because AI was so random.

All you have to do is use Zangief and Hugo with Easy Input Gems and keep spamming up and Hard Kick. Add in some Red attack gems for doing 3 & 4 special moves and you're set. Who the fuck breaks their games like this? You need to seek professional help.

Hammer xDDDDDD. As i said i destroyed it already in affect then i captured it.

Mission 19 was challenging, so ok i have no problem with it. But do you know what was happening to me in mission 20??

If i remember -

1st try - Heihachi beated me, ok

2-7th tries - i dont remember :D

8th try - Ryu and ken beated me, ok

9th try - Dhalsim went crazy and beated me, i was fucking angry

Last try - Bison, i have minimum health bar, and i bet with myself that i know which combo will be his first - oaaalll i won!... Then i swap dics out and destroy it.

I have never seen worse AI, AND i never see more spamming AI. No more SF after this experience :(. I have my SSFIV and my RYU and playing online, thats all i need with fighting games :).

EDIT: Iam not rich, i know i should sell it, it was accident :D, and happened for 1st and i hope for last time. Sorry for my english.

Edited by klujma

Hammer xDDDDDD. As i said i destroyed it already in affect then i captured it.

Mission 19 was challenging, so ok i have no problem with it. But do you know what was happening to me in mission 20??

If i remember -

1st try - Heihachi beated me, ok

2-7th tries - i dont remember :D

8th try - Ryu and ken beated me, ok

9th try - Dhalsim went crazy and beated me, i was fucking angry

Last try - Bison, i have minimum health bar, and i bet with myself that i know which combo will be his first - oaaalll i won!... Then i swap dics out and destroy it.

I have never seen worse AI, AND i never see more spamming AI. No more SF after this experience :(. I have my SSFIV and my RYU and playing online, thats all i need with fighting games :).

EDIT: Iam not rich, i know i should sell it, it was accident :D, and happened for 1st and i hope for last time. Sorry for my english.

I don't think u mean worse AI because worse AI would mean its stupid I think that its cheap but not bad

:applause:

I was feeling the same way after my 1st hours cause I was so deceived.

Dust and more dust on my game and no I will not let Gamestop do money with my game. Maybe I will play next week who knows.

The guys is funny and impulsive, sadly this is a trophy fan site so the bad reaction is normal.:applause:

I came here to see if fan were happy with SFxT and as I see not so much LoL

Edited by ShadowDraygon