XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > S (PS3) > Street Fighter X Tekken

Old 04-09-2012, 07:35 PM   #21 (permalink)

Hammer xDDDDDD. As i said i destroyed it already in affect then i captured it.

Mission 19 was challenging, so ok i have no problem with it. But do you know what was happening to me in mission 20??

If i remember -

1st try - Heihachi beated me, ok

2-7th tries - i dont remember

8th try - Ryu and ken beated me, ok

9th try - Dhalsim went crazy and beated me, i was fucking angry

Last try - Bison, i have minimum health bar, and i bet with myself that i know which combo will be his first - oaaalll i won!... Then i swap dics out and destroy it.

I have never seen worse AI, AND i never see more spamming AI. No more SF after this experience . I have my SSFIV and my RYU and playing online, thats all i need with fighting games .

EDIT: Iam not rich, i know i should sell it, it was accident , and happened for 1st and i hope for last time. Sorry for my english.
6. Both Batmans
Favorite games: Fallout 3, Skyrim, COD, LOU, Max Payne 3, RDR, Dragon Dogma, DMC, Dead Space 2, AC2, NGS2, Syndicate, COJ2, Dead Island 1, Bulletstorm, Castlevania, Vanquish, Asura, Borderlands etc. platinum hunting ended 10/2013

Last edited by klujma; 04-09-2012 at 07:38 PM.
klujma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 09:45 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by klujma View Post
Hammer xDDDDDD. As i said i destroyed it already in affect then i captured it.

Mission 19 was challenging, so ok i have no problem with it. But do you know what was happening to me in mission 20??

If i remember -

1st try - Heihachi beated me, ok

2-7th tries - i dont remember

8th try - Ryu and ken beated me, ok

9th try - Dhalsim went crazy and beated me, i was fucking angry

Last try - Bison, i have minimum health bar, and i bet with myself that i know which combo will be his first - oaaalll i won!... Then i swap dics out and destroy it.

I have never seen worse AI, AND i never see more spamming AI. No more SF after this experience . I have my SSFIV and my RYU and playing online, thats all i need with fighting games .

EDIT: Iam not rich, i know i should sell it, it was accident , and happened for 1st and i hope for last time. Sorry for my english.
I don't think u mean worse AI because worse AI would mean its stupid I think that its cheap but not bad
Old 04-10-2012, 03:52 PM   #23 (permalink)

Stupid, cheap and spamming. But i respect that make good AI in fighting game is nearly impossible.
6. Both Batmans
Favorite games: Fallout 3, Skyrim, COD, LOU, Max Payne 3, RDR, Dragon Dogma, DMC, Dead Space 2, AC2, NGS2, Syndicate, COJ2, Dead Island 1, Bulletstorm, Castlevania, Vanquish, Asura, Borderlands etc. platinum hunting ended 10/2013
Old 04-10-2012, 11:52 PM   #24 (permalink)

Bro u messed up, I just cleared all missions. Wasn't that bad.

DoveCity187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 05:53 AM   #25 (permalink)

Default Awesome he really destroy the Game

I was feeling the same way after my 1st hours cause I was so deceived.

Dust and more dust on my game and no I will not let Gamestop do money with my game. Maybe I will play next week who knows.

The guys is funny and impulsive, sadly this is a trophy fan site so the bad reaction is normal.

I came here to see if fan were happy with SFxT and as I see not so much LoL

Last edited by ShadowDraygon; 04-11-2012 at 05:56 AM.
ShadowDraygon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 11:13 AM   #26 (permalink)

Yes, trophy site, i smashed it only because of trophy , otherwise i sell it.
6. Both Batmans
Old 04-11-2012, 05:01 PM   #27 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeevz View Post
All you have to do is use Zangief and Hugo with Easy Input Gems and keep spamming up and Hard Kick. Add in some Red attack gems for doing 3 & 4 special moves and you're set. Who the fuck breaks their games like this? You need to seek professional help.

I guess giving this guy tips on how to beat the missions is a waste of time since he broke the disc.

Jeevz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 07:13 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeevz View Post
I guess giving this guy tips on how to beat the missions is a waste of time since he broke the disc.
True, btw zangief didnt work for mission 20.
6. Both Batmans
Old 04-11-2012, 09:52 PM   #29 (permalink)

Worked for me. Gotta know which fighters to lariet spam and which to up+k spam with super easy input. Fighters that crouch like guile and rolento, don't use lariet.

DoveCity187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 11:41 AM   #30 (permalink)

Ha, other clue that it is about luck and its random. I beated rolento with lariat always with perfect... lol
6. Both Batmans

Tags
idiotic