So which character really gets on your nerves

felly777

First off ryu and ken arnt the same haha. Ken has a much better rush down with his ->m.kick. Anyways, for me I always hate playing against guiles and Hugo's but it's w.e. after a while I will get used to these chars

Wow, really thank you, "haha". I would not have known that without you (that is not true). That doesn't change the fact, that they are "the same" since their normal special moves are the same and normal players don't care about or notice things like rush down time or less frames or whatever. The only thing a normal player notices is "aha Ryu has the Super Fire Ball and Ken has the Super Dragon Punch" and I don't talk about Street Fighter Versus Tekken only, but about Street Fighter online in general.

Edited by Cetra

Wow, really thank you, "haha". I would not have known that without you (that is not true). That doesn't change the fact, that they are "the same" since their normal special moves are the same and normal players don't care about or notice things like rush down time or less frames or whatever. The only thing a normal player notices is "aha Ryu has the Super Fire Ball and Ken has the Super Dragon Punch" and I don't talk about Street Fighter Versus Tekken only, but about Street Fighter online in general.

when u say normal do u mean a player who has never played the game before because basically all their normals are different and even their special moves have completely different properties??

when u say normal do u mean a player who has never played the game before because basically all their normals are different and even their special moves have completely different properties??

Normal players are normal players. Players who play a fighting game just to have fun with friends and not because they want to have fun by fighting with every single frame learned.

My "Ryu and Ken are the same" comment is easier to understand if you play Street Fighter as long as I do, so the good old Nintendo time. They were so close to being the same and no one even noticed or cared about frames but knew that one character has a strong Fire Ball and one character has a strong Dragon Punch and the moves are slightly different but not too much while both were able to use the Fireball Hadou-Ken, the Dragon Punch Shoryuken (which was Ryu's main special move) and the Hurricane Kick Tatsumakisenpukyaku (which was Ken's main special move).

Edited by Cetra