SFXTK Bitching Thread.

DPatriot

i found a few things more annoying and fustrating like the com enemy spams long range attacks, i played a ranked match yesterday and the battle was terminated because it lost connection to the server so i lost abunch of points-it feels like am never gonna get to c rank oh i hate ppl online who just coward waiting for you to attack so they can counter

People who only do one. goddamn. combo. over. and. over. and. over.

It's the most annoying thing to play against online, especially those Tekken high-lows.

While I have to admit the Tekken players can be annoying, If you get beaten by the same combo over and over you must be doing something wrong :).

For me the online is still the worst part.

Post here of anything u dislike.

For me its online. Its terrible at some times. Also how the sound is really slow and sometimes it completely dissapears.

How people bawl and cry when they find out that the other 12 characters are already on the disc when they weren't going to frigging use them anyway.

Seriously, you'll see Blankas but other than that it will be 99% Akuma, Ryu, Ken, Sagat, Jin, Hwoarang and Kuzuya.

Every random clone has the same tastes - what a bore.

How people bawl and cry when they find out that the other 12 characters are already on the disc when they weren't going to frigging use them anyway.

Seriously, you'll see Blankas but other than that it will be 99% Akuma, Ryu, Ken, Sagat, Jin, Hwoarang and Kuzuya.

Every random clone has the same tastes - what a bore.

I still stand by it. It is a complete slap in the face for us costumers.

People who only do one. goddamn. combo. over. and. over. and. over.

It's the most annoying thing to play against online, especially those Tekken high-lows.

Praise the Lord somebody agrees. Like I said, bitchachi. Over and over and over again, high low setup and then for the next 10 minutes in just bouncing around from the old [Obscenity removed: Word will not be tolerated] who carries on his combo until he does that double dragon punch. Not to mention most of his moves safe on block, and he has a parry counter. Actually you know what, im gonna use the old fart as well. I'm sick of smashing people with bison n Cammy just to get comboed once and that's it game over.

About online... Wtf. All that time spent making characters and putting them on disc when they should have fixed this busted ass online. It's so laggy, just as bad as pro Evo used to be. Also hard to join and create lobbies. And random DC in ranked which takes away my points :s and to top it off, if the other person is gonna ragequit and it penalises them and deducts their points, at least give me the damn points.

Other than that - top game

Edited by Johnny Bananas
removed obscenity

I don't mind playing against Heihachi and other annoying characters even if it meant that i had to sit for 20 seconds for a combo string to finish, they are beatable.

i cant stand the online mode sometimes with the sounds going off. it really destroys the tempo of comboing/hits n such. nothing a patch can't fix but yeah thats me.

I hve literally 0 fun whilst playing online. The sound is gone 80% of the time. It's usually laggy, which makes combo-ing a waste of effort. People non stop spam launchers and cross combos. OOOOOH, doesn't that sound like a blast? It is an absolutely terrible online experience compared to Street Fighter 4.

• 2 weeks later...

plenty of hate... the shits that just sweep u before you can do anything. heihachi, missions 17 19 and 20 poor experience online,being launched,juggled comboed? launched and juggled some more. koro and toro or testicle 1 and 2 as i fondly named them but my biggest gripe is people who do NOT return favours regarding boosting 500 matches you fuckers know who u are. psn id is PhunkSyndrome i am sitting on 369 matches if any one wants to help i would appreciate it. rant over. that is all.

I like playing against the computer because I stand a chance:). I'm not really good at this game online. I just started playing. When I go Online I expect people with the same skill level as me that started playing also. I think i win one match then loose 5. Today I got paired up with someone who had over 900 bp when I had only 50 bp:(. I played ssf4 a lot and I know is not the same game but I know more than the basics, yet I can get a break with these people on line! I guess I need more training.

• 1 month later...

Too many Ryu Ken user,and Hugo too crazy damage

since SF IV Ryu always top tier until now

btw i am Paul user,rarely see Paul in Rank match

I like Paul especially his pose after do Super:applause:

My team Paul Kuma funny and strong imo

Kuma Dance after beat ryu user make me happy too :dance:

Too many Ryu Ken user

Damn right, mainly because he gets priority on most of his normals and specials, which is a pain. This is probably the only aspect I hate about this game, excluding free Auto-Block gems.

I'm currently running Yoshimitsu/Rolento, and did a pretty good job levelling up to C+. Ryu is always a struggle though. :/