DLC plans detailed. Lots of free stuff coming.

Source: New costumes, gems, patches and more coming to Street Fighter X Tekken

Summary of the updates:

FREE

Nine new gem packs totaling 60+ new gems

Replay analyzer

Tournament support for gem selection

Three new quick combo pre-sets

Three additional gem loadout slots

Three new color packs with four colors each

PAID

Swap Costumes - $1.00 (80 MSP) each or in two $13.00 (1040 MSP) Street Fighter and/or Tekken packs

DLC characters - $20.00 (1600 MSP) for all 12 new fighters

Timeline:

March 13th

Two free characters: Pac-Man and Mega Man.

April 3rd

Swap Costume packs, three color packs (12 colors), three quick combos

April 10th

Tournament patch, includes new way to select gems and improved sound online.

April 24th

60 new gems, three extra pre-set gem combination slots, replay analyzer

Unspecified date, after Vita release

12 new characters: Blanka, Sakura, Cody, Guy, Dudley, Elena, Jack X, Bryan Fury, Alisa, Lars, Lei Wulong, Christie Monteiro.

Edited by chefhasteeth

Well it was nice to hear something. While I don't really agree with the price on the 12 characters. It is nice to hear something sooner then later. Though, if this is a good price or not is up in the air.

They seem to be putting out more free then stuff to pay for. But not like it is going to matter right? For myself I don't mind paying the 20 bucks. I mean I did pay for a whole new game with super and I also bought the characters on BBCS. The costumes I might.

Capcom is SO GENEROUS!!! Colors for free!

Remember when extra costumes/colors and characters were unlocked by playing the game? It makes me miss my PS2.

Tekken 6 was very generous with costumes and characters, and didnt cost a cent. I hope that they continue that with Tekken x SF. I'm so jaded with all this bs.

Capcom is SO GENEROUS!!! Colors for free!

Remember when extra costumes/colors and characters were unlocked by playing the game? It makes me miss my PS2.

Tekken 6 was very generous with costumes and characters, and didnt cost a cent. I hope that they continue that with Tekken x SF. I'm so jaded with all this bs.

KOF XIII unlocked colours as you progressed with a character :D

colours should have been available from the moment you popped that disc in.

Yeah, it'd be cool to have all this stuff available right now, but it makes a little more sense when you look at it from their business perspective: Long-term support with free content is attractive. That's most likely what they were going for. It can keep casual players entertained a bit longer, and it's a nice treat for people who were going to continue playing anyway. Unfortunately for them, because it was all found on the disc, it just looks a bit silly now. But they're sticking to the business plan, so waiting is the only option.

Source - Street Fighter X Tekken dlc incoming

So 1040 MSP x 2 for all costumes + 1600 MSP for the Vita Character (Rember this DLC are already on the disc).

1040 x 2 + 1600 = 3680 MSP, which translate to about 331,2 Kr. ($60).

So the price for SF X Tekken is $120 (More, if you get LE)

This is ridiculous Capcom

i need a pink color pack for all the males...cause pink is the manliest man color, just look at Poison!

im pretty much satisfied with all of this, i just wished everything came sooner...

Nothing screams out Manly! (and sexy to add) as a male wearing pink. Grr~

And I agree with you aswell in everything coming out sooner, if they wait for the Vita which seems to be released during from what I have read, in the fall, perhaps the game will lose a bit of interest? Would have been nice if Capcom would sell two teams of characters (one Street Fighter and one Tekken) a month til release of the Vita version which then they could bundle all characters together for the low price of 20 since that is the price they are selling them for all together.

• 2 weeks later...
So the colours are coming out this week, which is great. But only 12? There's a video floating around that shows the disc contains 56 colours. So where's the other 44?

I'm pretty sure there's going to be another round of DLC info coming out near the end of this cycle or after it. Just a hunch, considering all the extra stuff that's still there and hasn't been "officially" announced.

i hope alternate costumes come out tomorrow with color packs...it would be disappointment to have just colors and no alternates...it would be fine...but not as fun...lol

The alts are coming out too, and I think you'll be able to customize them.