Any decent hate yet?

This game gets people so angry. I been guilty of it as well. Something about fighting games... And cod as well

Quoted for truth.

They're pretty competitive game genres, so it's damn hard to take any cheap or cumulative losses easily. Unless you're an arsehole to begin with.

I beated a noob in my lobby then he sent me a message calling me a fucking a moron for thinking its a beginners rooms when its actually a team casual match lobby. I reply about his misreading, then replied calling me a weeaboo and its sad that I think that I'm japanese. I told him for thanks for coming and blocked him lol.

I get that messages in almost every fighting game. When I use Fast Recovery in Dragon Ball, I am a "Rapid Finger Tapper", when I ask for boosting, I am "12 and need to learn to play" or I am "a cheater". When I use a move more than once and win even when I use it after some other moves or in a combo, I am "a spammer".

Et cetera.

Dude when I put this game in my system all I say was ryu and ken the fighter... For reals that is all I see online.

I got no problem with ken because I think he is a badass but I hate ryu because I think him kazuya and heihachi are scrub characters that are used because of their poster boy fanboy garbage

I got no problem with ken because I think he is a badass but I hate ryu because I think him kazuya and heihachi are scrub characters that are used because of their poster boy fanboy garbage

No as a matter of fact if you stuck with that logic then fan favorite characters who spanned through all (or most) Street Fighter franchises would fall under that category. Quite frankly you have characters who are aimed at newer players with bare basics like *ahem* Ryu and Ken ... the same could be considered in all other franchises as there is always the "main" character(s) aimed at beginners but when you bring characters over like Kazuya and Heihachi ,as you used in your example, you can't really call them scrub characters in a franchise they weren't built upon.

I beated a noob in my lobby then he sent me a message calling me a fucking a moron for thinking its a beginners rooms when its actually a team casual match lobby. I reply about his misreading, then replied calling me a weeaboo and its sad that I think that I'm japanese. I told him for thanks for coming and blocked him lol.

Good one ???

Edited by Jeevz

Meh, Ryu was my main in SF4/SSF4, so I use him in this game too. I do agree that I see a lot of scrubby Ryus online, but I have fun beating them. My alt is Poison for now, thinking of swapping to Rufus once I learn his switch combos better - don't see a lot of either one online at all.

I've beaten and lost to some pretty damn good people, and have not seen a single message yet though. Only time I sent a message was when I was fighting one guy who was sort of ok and my TV went out in the middle, but he didn't bother responding.

No as a matter of fact if you stuck with that logic then fan favorite characters who spanned through all (or most) Street Fighter franchises would fall under that category. Quite frankly you have characters who are aimed at newer players with bare basics like *ahem* Ryu and Ken ... the same could be considered in all other franchises as there is always the "main" character(s) aimed at beginners but when you bring characters over like Kazuya and Heihachi ,as you used in your example, you can't really call them scrub characters in a franchise they weren't built upon.

lol don't worry setsuna its all in good fun but I think we can all agree that ken is a cooler character then ryu I mean his 2nd alternate is a tuxedo a fricken tuxedo that is awesome btw if anybody thinks I am being an asshole they are taking me 2 seriously

oh ya p.s i think that using all poster characters is kind of stupid because of the logic behind some people like I got no problem beating a ryu player but I think people should try out all characters before they pick ryu and heihachi or kazuya

Edited by brandaman69

At the moment I'm playing Ryu (yes, Ryu :)) and Ogre. The reason is mainly that it's a familiar character which is reliable to me. Ofcourse I could (or should) try out other characters, which I have done.

But I didn't want to spend a lot of time (which I don't have too much on normal weekdays) learning new characters in order to be good enough to be competitive online. So I started with Ryu and Ken/Sagat and now I've slowly been trying out other characters, sticking with Ogre for now.

I don't mind people picking Ryu or Ken. If someone picks a character I don't know much of then It less easier to play against. Unless they suck ofcourse :).

Well, that's my 2 cents,

Pound

I alredy made it 2 C rank since yesterday. I thought i wud be getting so much cuz of how i played, but i didnt. Im not good at the fighting games. I play them 4 me, 4 fun, not 4 learning combos. So wen i start playing online i jus play as i usually nd sooner or later i start getting hate from those i play online. Thankfully, hasnt happened in this game. Though, i felt i mite hav deserved it.

I actually quite like the character of Ryu. A humble sort of being, good guy, simple looking but can smash the shit out of almost anyone in the world. I also think he's ok in this game too. Couldn't stand him in sf4 though. I used Cammy competitively in sf4/ssf4 and got quite highly ranked and majority of time it was "ggs, nice Cammy" etc. but when I used ken/Sagat I received hate. Once I've clocked all trials and arcade an missions I'm gonna get my Cammy n king team trained up and show these little whiny ass cry babies online what a real bum rush is